Page Speed Booster

Boost your page speed and conversion rate in JUST 30 seconds!

Price: Free

Goldify

I definitely see change. quicker load ups. awesome thanks!

December 5, 2019

You're welcome :)
Let me know if you have any questions or advices to help making this app better and better.
Thank you so much!

Acoti 1

Time spent using app About 1 month

I will not review an app until I see results. But when I installed Page Speed Booster I could tell a difference instantly. I would recommend this app.

December 3, 2019

Thank you so much for your recommendation!
If you have more advices, please feel free to let us know to help making this app better and better :)

Gift Canadian

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Amazing,Not sure but something happened to my site.It's showing 98% performance.Thank you once again

December 3, 2019

That's very great to hear it :)
If you have advices or recommendations please feel free to let us know to help making this app better and better.

Again, thank you so much for your feedback!

Nerd Boutique Co

As advertised, really does speed up page loading times! You can adjust how fast it reacts to loading content in the background.

December 1, 2019

Thank you very much!
Your feedback is really a huge encouragement to my team. We saved all of our efforts and hopes for this app, to improve the user experiences. If you have advices or recommendations please feel free to let us know to help making this app better and better :)

1 2 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 42 Next