ROAR: Page Speed Booster

Rating (4.7)
Developer
4.7
January 28, 2020

Thank you for this application which is perfect. My site is much faster, it's super simple to use, I really recommend it. I will see over time, but for now it suits me perfectly well.

YYEC Easy Shopping
Cambodia
Time spent using app: 3 months
RoarTheme replied January 29, 2020

Thank you very much!
Your feedback is really a huge encouragement to my team. We saved all of our efforts and hopes for this app, to improve the user experiences. If you have advices or recommendations please feel free to let us know to help making this app better and better :)

Edited January 23, 2020

Soy de los que cree, que los comentarios son comprados.
pero el mio es real y esta app funciona.

mi exprecion al abrir mi tienda fue Guau!

InWellness
RoarTheme replied January 29, 2020

January 8, 2020

Super goed werkt prima site is gelijk stuk sneller !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

pompverstuiver
Netherlands
Time spent using app: About 2 months
RoarTheme replied January 8, 2020

December 30, 2019

Xtrem-survie
France
RoarTheme replied December 31, 2019

Thank you for sharing with us your feeling.
I wish you and your business all the best this coming New Year!

December 26, 2019

It's a bird, it's a plane, it's ManicEffect.com! Thanks to this App! I wanted to use PNG files to display transparent products, but it slowed down my site so much that it was clear I needed help. Now, it's so much faster and I have Page Speed Booster to thank for that. Thanks Page Speed Booster. You're the Best!

Manic Effect Apparel
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
RoarTheme replied December 26, 2019

Thank you for sharing with us your feeling :)
Your feedback is really a huge encouragement to my team. We saved all of our efforts and hopes for this app, to improve the user experiences. If you have advices or recommendations please feel free to let us know to help making this app better and better.

December 17, 2019

Short time since I downloaded the app. I have already noticed its effect speeding my movements. Great so far.

ShoeWorld20
Norway
RoarTheme replied December 17, 2019

December 16, 2019

I will be contacting the support but raising an issue, currently using the debut theme and have an issue on my basket that when a customer removes 1 product line from basket, 2 or more lines get removed from my basket so im losing business i have spoke to shopify support who passed onto their technical team and just had response

I am going to delete the app for time being, but worried about apps that inject code into things like the cart as could have issues with SSL and security. extra...

~This is exact response from the shopify team. I will be sending this over to this developer.
" and let me know that you are seeing an issue when removing products from the cart on your current theme. I've had a closer look into your theme theme code, and found that this is caused by an injected script from a third party app, Page Speed Booster. For further troubleshooting and to resolve the issue, you will need to reach out to the app developer directly since they will better understand their code. You can contact them by going to your admin > Apps, and click Get support besides Page Speed Booster app."

Lunch Box Company
Time spent using app: 4 days
RoarTheme replied December 17, 2019

I am so sorry for your bad experience, and honestly, I want to work with you to get this resolved.

For so long, my team is working very hard to find a suitable solution for page speed optimization. This is always the question of all time, when websites are getting bigger and bigger, day by day. And we were so happy to release Page Speed Booster. As you can see, the app is 100 percent free, and we are not trying to get revenue or collect information at any cost. There is no hidden functionality. We truly made it for Shopify users. Before releasing, the app was tested carefully, and it is being used by hundreds of Shopify users now. So, I am really shocked, sad, and guilty when seeing those words "I'm losing business" from you.

I sent you an email yesterday asking for a staff account to check the issue, but I haven't got any response yet. So, after some researching, now I am writing to avoid misunderstanding for other users. My team did recheck your store (of course, from the front-end), and we focused much on the cart & checkout process. Although the Page Speed Booster was completely removed from your store, the issues with your cart items are still happening.

I think there is a possibility caused by apps conflict, or a rare bug, which is just presenting in some underestimated cases, or maybe a confusion from the Shopify support guy. Ultimately, I cannot tell exactly until I can have my team check it.

Again, I am so sorry about your problem, and I hope you could help me a hand.
Thank you so much.

December 13, 2019

I like the app as it is. I will continue to use it if it remains this way. Also, the set up was fast.

Rated Star
Time spent using app: 4 days
RoarTheme replied December 16, 2019

Thank you for sharing with us your feeling :)
Your feedback is really a huge encouragement to my team. If you have advices or recommendations please feel free to let us know to help making this app better and better.

Edited December 12, 2019

loveeee this app! ive dl a ton of booster page speed apps paid and unpaid and i have not noticed a difference . all i can say is wow!! i noticed the difference right away!

The Helix Store
Time spent using app: 5 months
RoarTheme replied December 12, 2019

December 11, 2019

So far it's better than expected. It does just what it says and seems to do it well. One downside I see so far is if the user clicks a link that the app doesn't expect then it's still the normal speed. This causes some pages to load much faster than others.

Products Tester