4.8

Merchants appreciate this app for its ability to effectively boost their store's speed, often with immediate results. It's praised for its simplicity, efficiency, and the noticeable improvement in speed score post-installation. Many recommend it for enhancing the user experience through optimization and increased efficiency.

March 6, 2021

My store got faster at first and now the score has gone down. I need the app to continue to improve the speed as I add product.

homedecoronlinestore.com
26 days using the app
RoarTheme replied March 8, 2021

Hi,

This application will not increase or decrease any page load speed measures such as Pingdom or GTmetrix, Page Speed Insight, or others. Your site is not technically faster, but the user experience is highly optimized. It is also important to understand that these test tools look at the first page. Our technology is triggered on the second page. Thus you won't see any improvement in their rating. However, browse your site once the application is installed, and let yourself be impressed.

Hope this helps :)

March 19, 2022

Very easy to understand and very easy to install - shall keep an eye on how well its working over the next coming weeks.

thedevilstrinkets
26 days using the app
May 19, 2023

My page was a bit slow and I just installed this app and my page speed seem boosted. Im happy, lets hope the speed wont drop.

MagnetMountPro1080
Sweden
October 3, 2021

Great for newbie and its completely free for the beginning. Installing is easy . I can test my store speed on the spot. Highly recommed

SmyliCo
Malaysia
March 16, 2020

The app is amazing and important on the site as it allowed customers to spend for less time thank you

GETYOURSGADGET
RoarTheme replied March 16, 2020

Thank you for sharing with us your feeling ;)

Edited August 12, 2021

Great App couldn't of asked for a better free speed booster App, sales are through the roof now due to the this app alone.

LifeRoller
May 21, 2023

Does what it says on the tin. Early days but hoping it will make a difference long term to page loading.

Primation
22 days using the app
April 6, 2021

good.good.good.good.good.good.good.good.good.good.good.good.good.good.good.good.good.good.good.good.good.good.good.good.good.good.good.good.good.good.good.good.good.good.good.good.

KERUIBO
China
April 4, 2021

this app work me very well,i like it very much,it booster my website speed a lot,hope everyone get this app.

Ugawin | All Heart To You
August 15, 2021

This app is so easy to install, it automatically uploads everything on your store and boosts your speed without you doing a thing

Our Life Organized