4.6

Merchants highly recommend this app for significantly enhancing their online store's loading speed, leading to improved user experience and increased sales. It's praised for its user-friendly interface, easy installation, and immediate speed improvements. Many have noted its positive impact on SEO, with improved search engine rankings. The customer support team is frequently commended for their responsiveness and proficiency, making this app an essential tool for efficient store management.

October 19, 2020

Acabo de instalar la aplicacion para poder optimizar el tiempo de carga de mi pagina. y ya noto la diferencia.

The Allay Store
3 minutes using the app
October 16, 2020

I liked that fact that it was so simple to install and that I began to see results with the speed of my site almost immediately.

Daily Offers And Steals
Edited November 18, 2020

Free and it works. Straight forward usage. Thank you! User friendly too!!!! Everyone should give it a try!!!!!

ToySpace SG
Singapore
October 9, 2020

My site speed increased the moment I clicked on!!! I highly recommend this app. Make sure you get it

Crossover Threads
October 8, 2020

yep, it's good. yep, it's good. yep, it's good. yep, it's good. yep, it's good. yep, it's good. yep, it's good. yep, it's good. yep, it's good. yep, it's good. yep, it's good. yep, it's good. yep, it's good. yep, it's good.

Thrupack™
November 17, 2019

This app will literally DOUBLE or TRIPLE your page load speed. This app is terrible. I used Pingdom Tools at tools.pingdom.com to test my page load speed before adding the app, with an average page load speed of 1.87 Seconds. After adding the app my page load speed average was 5.035 seconds. After removing the app and deleting it my page load speed went back to and average of 1.75 seconds. Highly recommend STAYING AWAY FROM THIS B.S. If I could give NO STARS, I WOULD.

TheMFC
Booster SEO replied November 17, 2019

Hi there, thanks for taking the time to leave a review :) I'm afraid the app will not show any results whatsoever on page speed apps such as pingdom or gtmetrix.

This is due to the fact that these apps measure page speed on first page load.. this app only starts working after first page load as we are preloading links on the page...

Cheers, Stuart

Edited October 14, 2020

Thank you. It is good to use. The website speed became better than before. It will be very helpful to us.

Paw ID
October 19, 2020

This app works great! My website load speed was a little slow due to custom coding, but this app makes it load much faster.

Premier Fitness Supply
January 21, 2021

Superfast in a minute! Incredible app. Super recommended. I went from 35 points to 70. I don't know if it will last, but I hope so.

8m2altea
Spain
Booster SEO replied January 21, 2021

Thanks so much for the review and for recommending us to the community! 🤩 If you have any questions or if we can help in any way, please feel free to reach out to us at support@boosterapps.com

Cheers, Katherine

September 25, 2020

my store speed immediately improved!! This app does what it says it will do. I am not sure how, but I am happy

Savage Woods Apparel