PageFly Advanced Page Builder

Based on 2017 reviews

1841 - 1850 of 2017 reviews

Mila Jack

GREAT SUPPORT TEAM
I am not a professional and I have decided to create alone my website. The team for PageFly is honestly great. They have just spent this morning 1hour with TeamViewer helping me out solving my problems.
I highly recomand this app

Special Regards to Richard who is by far the best help

Squickle Australia

Great product & great service - very responsive team

My Diamondeye

Love it- and wonderful support. Thank you <3

Teesau

Great APP! Helped alot in the process of creating my store!

Loja Cimai

Easy to use, fantastic support team and service that creates a really hassle free experience to use the app. Highly recommended. You may have some troubles to use it in safari, but once you move to Google Chrome all 5*. Thank you Sellers Smith Team for your help!

Balance80

so far so good , getting the hang of it with literally basic computer skills , customer service was excellent, these guys really are helpful and fast, damn good service.

Hexlox

I've now tested this app twice and it just does not perform well. I've mastered plenty of similar apps in the past, but this one just simply does not deliver anything worth using. Thought I'd give it a second try and now after a couple of hours its been deleted for good from our shop. Lets see what else is out there.

Eaupure

Great tool. Great team. You can design the pages as you want and the support team is always there to help you. Definitely recommend it.

Pet Bound Co

Great app. Works well and super simple to use. Love it!

Mydiagnostics

Flexible, Simple to use and Excellent support team.

Would definitely recommend this app.

Vikas