PageFly #1 Page Builder

PageFly #1 Page Builder

by PageFly

Create landing page, product page, contact us, about us, FAQ

1991 - 2000 of 2919 reviews

ArcticHunter.com.ph

Quick and great support team! Awesome app! Highly recommended! The unli trial is very helpful for dev team to do a lot of page modification before we go on live!

Print Builder

Great app which allows you to build pages and get additional features without having to pay developers a lot of money to have them code in to HTML. Support is always on hand if you need it. Would definitely recommend

Sole Trees

I have switched from shogun to pagefly 6 months ago because of ease of use and price, their coders are always willing to help with anything and available around the clock, its a no brainer and my website looks so much better. Shout out to Randy who spent hours helping me recode and update to their newest platform! You guys are the best !

Ordersupper

Amazing customer service in a prompt and timely manner. So far so good, they have been able to help with everything I have asked so far.

KITOKO

I installed their previous version and was able to set it up without any problem. Upgraded to the latest version recently and my page stopped loading properly. I contacted support and and almost immediately got a reply from Touqir who sorted the issue within seconds... So far it seems that the newer version is even easier to use. i will update my review after I have played around with it more but so far I really recommend. I guess the fact that I am looking forward to further exploring the possibilities with this app is a reflection of how attractive and easy the user experience/interface is.

Open Source Marketing

Huge fan of this app, it lets you fully customize your site with simple drag and drop.

I'll be recommending it for sure.

Lyfe Jewelry

This is a fantastic app if you want to customize your Shopify pages. Their customer service is also great, look for Touqir because he can fix almost anything and make your website look amazing. So professional, we are very satisfied.

American Dream House

Easy to build pages and customer support was quick to respond and help with any issues. Everything looks great! Thanks to Gemie and Edward for their quick and effective work to help us get the pages looking the way we intended :)

PopMount Inc

This is a great app for custom designing your shopify pages (home, regular pages, product page additions, etc) - I was brand-new to shopify when I first started using PageFly and it's been a really nice app for making my store look customized. On the few occasions when I've had issues or needed assistance, their customer service has been really great.

Sassy Class Studio

I like the simplicity of creating pages with PageFly and the support is terrific. Highly recommended!