PageFly‑ Advanced Page Builder

PageFly‑ Advanced Page Builder

by PageFly

Build fast landing page, product page, contact page & more!

1991 - 2000 of 3961 reviews

QULO

Currently in trial mode but it is by far the best app for shopify that I have come across to date. If you are design savvy (or even if your not) this is perfect tool for customising your site and breaking free of theme restraints.

Klymit

You get what you put into this app, it's VERY easy to use and the support is great. I would like to see some additional support on things like optimization for speed, but overall good.

Loriann Jewelry

Very pleased with the excellent and friendly/fast support as well as tools to make better looking, customized pages. Highly recommend .

Get Natural Joy

Super easy to use! I built a killer landing page in 15 minutes! Great customer service too. I highly recommend this app!

Basement n' Stuff

LOVE IT, EASY TO USE AND THEY HAVE EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SERVICE!!!!! GREAT PAGES.......WOULD HIGHLY RECOMMEND....more thank 5 stars

Ancient Element Creations

I used this app to help me customize our pages beyond what our theme offered. Its straight forward and easy to use, and their customer support is quick and friendly

BetterSpine

Pretty good app for customizing your page. Of course, the free plan wouldn't do much for a solid product page, but in my opinion, the pro plan was well worth it. Easy to use and great customer support.

Pennsylvania Parks Fund

I am LOVING this app!! You can do so much. The site is looking so much better than I could have ever thought. And the support... its above and beyond. They been responding within a half hour :D

SAJID Auto Online

awesome app, awesome CS Team, Keep It Up!

babymemorystore

Super great app. Pretty intuitive and allows for a lot of customization. Also, the support team is really good! Always quick responses and are willing to help with any issue!