PageFly #1 Page Builder

PageFly #1 Page Builder

by PageFly

Create landing page, product page, contact us, about us, FAQ

2021 - 2030 of 2900 reviews

Icon Days

EDIT:I had to downgrade this review. Full of bugs, broke my product page and the customer service is poor...Unless they are hassling you for 5 star reviews ;)

It's a really nice interface...just need fewer bugs, and customer service that doesnt suck.

Original Review:

This app has changed my view of Shopify! It's incredible! I moved over from Wordpress and this App has allowed me to build any style of landing page I can imagine.

No longer restricted to poorly made Themes - I can take a standard Theme and customize page designs using this app!

Good value, very easy to use (easier than any Wordpress builder) and great customer support.

Hermes Music

super easy to use system and great customer service! constantly bringing new features, themes and specials.

This app helped out create page designs that would of taken double the time to accomplish, great time saver and multiple features.

Walkabout Outfitter

Support team is awesome and very friendly. I'm new to designing websites and they quickly answer all of my questions, no matter how crazy they may be. I would highly recommend PageFly to other users.

PetMax

This app has been a huge part of our constantly increasing sales month over month. The ability to easily create custom pages for monthly promotions and new product launches has been an integral part of our growth strategy.

This app is extremely user friendly and easy to use. Plus the one time I had to contact support they responded in less than a minute and resolved the issue right away. Extremely impressive. I would highly recommend this app to anyone looking for an easy way to customize their website over and above what Shopify offers.

Thanks to the PageFly team!

52 Hike Challenge

Just started using this and it helps! It needs a bit more development when working with it from scratch, but super handy anyway. I am learning as I go, but the app developers are usually pretty helpful in helping me when I run into issues.

WUWURU

I really like this app and I really appreciate all the help your kind people give. Sometimes it takes a while to hear back but the assistance is always excellent.

MadeTrue

10/10 customer support and very helpful. I had several questions and the team has always been able to help me quickly and efficiently.

Blévois

Is so nice. I love the support service!!!! All solutions is here. I'm so happy, I has problems, but not now. Thank you support!!!

Signage for Care

This is a great page builder app! I've tried others that were terrible. Great customer support and easy to use features

Rael

The customer service is the best! They helped me create the website of my dreams! I highly recommend this page builder!