PageFly Fast Page Builder

by PageFly

60+ templates for landing page, product page, contact & about

2021 - 2030 of 3604 reviews

The Cola Corporation

I am extremely detail-oriented. PageFly is the first CMS / site-building software I've used that gives me complete control. I've worked as a fashion copywriter / content specialist for seven years, and before that, I loved blogging. In all, I've worked with upwards of 10 different CMS platforms, including one that a firm customized for $12,000. I would take PageFly over any of them. Bear in mind, this is coming from my POV and background as a content creator, independent of ecommerce. I *think* that PageFly only exists within the Shopify ecosystem. But even if I didn't have a Shopify store, I would gladly pay $30 a month for PageFly Premium solely based on its mertis as a CMS / content-creation tool.

But, wait, there's more!

PageFly incorporates sales aspects really well. For example, I can blog about a topic relevant to my brand and at the end of the post, I can drag and drop a product onto the page, along with a variant-selection box and cart button. This allows visitors to immediately buy directly from the blog page, without having to click through to the shop.

In instances where I have needed support, PageFly resolved the issues within a day. (These were non-critical issues; serious problems might be addressed even more quickly.) But that wait time is for the resolution. The diagnosis has happened immediately via chat with a real person. Both customer-service specialists and software engineers showed empathy and human and technical understanding. Superb customer service.

I'm used to working solely on copy in a silo and sending my drafts to a designer who works in a silo. I need instant and fluid revisions, and PageFly gives me that.

One piece of advice: take your time learning PageFly. Don't get overwhelmed. Even with my background, there was a learning curve. But PageFly has an Apple-like user-experience, in that you don't need to read a lot of directions. Dive in, start dragging and dropping. Rearrange, revise, don't be afraid of making a mess. The row > column > content hierarchy seemed rigid and arbitrary to me at first, but it started making sense after awhile, and now I see where it allows me to consolidate and break out content as needed, giving me more flexibility.

Overall, PageFly has allowed me to customize every aspect of every page of my original Shopify theme. Six stars out of five.

Elegence Diana

Thanks all the team especialy Touqir from PageFly he made my night lol. He helped me in about 1 min, very faster. Good job sir and thanks again.

RekaIllustration

I just needed some help and I started online chatting with them and they solved my issue within seconds! They are always online and really helpful staff! Going to keep my app in my store!:)

Edwing Joseph & Sons

Customer service A+++++++ Touqir thank you for your help. I needed help fixing my Contact form he logged and fixed the issue. Highly recommend PageFly

Instinkt Enhancement

Used to help me build some funnels, very easy and quick to use. Excellent and fast support still has a few bugs but overall a great app.

Lofty Woes

The support has been great, very responses and are there when you have any questions regarding features or page set up!

My Little One

A really helpfull app ! And the customer service is really great :)They answered to my problem in only 1 hour and were able to fixed it.

Bogess

I used this app to help me build a few pages on my website. It's a great app a lot of options and easy to use. The customer support is really great. They helped me solve a problem really fast.

インポートワンピース通販Amabile(アマービレ.)👗

We've been using this app since we migrated to Shopify last fall, and it is AWESOME! We can always get in touch with their support team right away via chat, and everyone is SO helpful. Thanks for the great 24/7 support, we really appreciate it :)

HotOferta

This app is awesome!!! all their team are very very prestative, Kate specially gave me 100% support and solved me a huge problem!!