PageFly: #1 Free Page Builder

PageFly: #1 Free Page Builder

by PageFly

Create high-converting landing page, product page in minutes!

The Happy Birth Club

I used this app to help me create custom pages for my website. It's really simple to use and the support is fantastic if there's anything I don't understand. I use live chat and get an answer within minutes!

Xanitys

5 star app!! 5 star customer service!!. will walk you through it and help you code it. very well made. definitely recommend for all stores!!

Wholly Coffee

Sami helped me create the perfect design that I was looking for.
The program is a bit difficult to use but the support team is so good that makes this app great

The Gentlemen Baristas

Super helpful and quick customer service. Had a little issue and they resolved in a flash. Thumbs up!

BLACKTAILOR

When I start using the app for 1 minutes, an expert came to help me and even help me create a section. Very good customer service. Recommend to use

GreenZoo Australia

They updated their app. Few bugs to migrate the old files to the new ones. But their customer service is excellent. They are trying their best to help you! Great one!

Norsk Kaffe

I used this app to make a "Shop-In-Shop" page for a special brand, with ajax "BUY" buttons linked to the products in Shopify. The setup was easy, and when I bumped into some minor challenges, Randy and Huong from PageFly support gave excellent support and quickly solved my issues. PageFly sure is a keeper :)

Small Wallets

I have been using this app for a few months now and has been very useful making my pages look more professional. They have great customer service .

CaseSports

ENGLISH
I love the application, thanks to PageFly you will be able to develop and implement your creativity for your online store. The customer service is great. They have good technical knowledge and solve problems so quickly.

FRANCAIS
J'aime beaucoup l'application, grace à PageFly vous allez pouvoir developper et mettre en oeuvre votre créativité pour le bien de votre boutique en ligne. Le service client est génial. Ils ont une bonne connaissance technique et règlent les problèmes tellement rapidement.

NamanaLiri

Great page builder, it might seem a little clunky if you don't understand how the hierarchy of sections, rows, and columns work, but if you follow the tutorials you'll find its a very versatile tool.

Customer Support is fantastic & responsive.