PageFly Landing Page Builder

PageFly Landing Page Builder | Reviews

by PageFly

Create Sales Landing, Product page for Holiday Season.

Vanity Table

I asked the dev's to help me add-to-cart button as 'CTA' with showing notification pop-up box when clicked. They promptly helped me out to resolve this issue.

June 16, 2020

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave this excellent review. We really appreciate your business. Please let us know what we can do for you in the future.

Tristant - PageFly Team

ReVased

Amazing customer service! They're very responsive and helpful. I love working with PageFly. Thank you!

June 16, 2020

We are thrilled that you loved your experience with PageFly. Thanks for your kind words and we look forward to seeing you again.

Let us know if you have any questions or concerns.

PageFly | Kate - Customer Success Manager

Gracious Genie

I have just started using it the page design is just awesome and the page editor is pretty easy to use for the beginners

June 16, 2020

My heartfelt thanks for your review. Your review means a lot to us and we will do our best to deserve your trust.

Touqir- PageFly Team

Douce France

I have just leveraged PageFly's assistance as I was unable to format portions of my pages as I'd wanted - I was looking to do something that required a decent amount of customization. PageFly's support team was amazing, they responded very promptly to my inquiry and helped me through the whole process until I obtained the result I was looking for. I appreciate their constant support and especially how friendly the support team is! Excellent service so far, no complaint to be made!

June 16, 2020

Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback with PageFly. It means so much when our best customers share their experiences.
I'm glad we were able to meet your expectations!

If you have any questions or need help, feel free to contact us at any time at the Live chat window.

PageFly | Kate - Customer Success Manager

Khairos Beauty

After trying other page builders I came back to PageFly. The interface is the most user friendly and the support second to none. A huge thanks to Paula to always promptly helping me when I need it. Would definitely recommend PageFly if you want to build highly customised high converting landing pages without stress!

June 16, 2020

Thank you for trusting us to cooperate and use our products. Your trust has greatly contributed to the development and success of PageFly.

We have been continuously striving, improving the quality of products and services, bringing practical values to return for your trust.

I also hope in the near future our team will continue to receive your attention and trust.

Wishing you health, luck and success!

Kate - Customer Success Manager at PageFly

Queen V - Vestidos de Festa

This app allowed me to easily build my landing pages. It's perfect and very user friendly.
Also, the service is great. Very fast and helpful!

June 15, 2020

Thanks for sharing your review with us and this made our day! We are thrilled that you loved your experience with PageFly.

Salem- PageFly Team

TinyToesGlasses

The best page building app out there with the best support. Defo beats shogun and the rest. Very satisfied

Hi there,
We are happy you have a good experience with us. rest assured that we will do continue doing our best to deserve your trust.

Salem- PageFly Team

BeautyPresident

The best page builder by far. Pricing, Support. Everything is great and it's suggested. Great Job guys

June 15, 2020

Thank you so much for your great review, We're thrilled that you're enjoying using PageFly!

Nathan - PageFly Team

Queerture

amazing service! they help me straight away and i build beautiful pages with them that really end up converting

Emad - PageFly Team

PositiveAtHome

I LOVE this app. Without this app, I wouldn't be able to customize my page the way I wanted without hiring a developer plus the support is great. I was having a bit of an issue with the page width for desktop optimization and I decided to ask for help. Max from PageFly is amazing. Not only was he able to find a solution for me, but he was quick and efficient, very tentative, and make it exactly how I wanted. I 100% recommend this app for ANYONE who is hesitant. 20 out of 10 stars.

June 15, 2020

Once again, Thank you for the loving words you've shared.

Max - PageFly Team