PageFly Landing Page Builder

PageFly Landing Page Builder

by PageFly

Build Landing, Product Page. Compatible with Online Store 2.0

INK+ALLOY

This app is really excellent for adding high res, big images to your site. The customer service is incredibly responsive and the editing/coding abilities of this app make it great for new to shopify users, as well as experienced shopify owners. Highly recommend!

TourBox Tech

Very nice app. Good customer service. It is very useful to create a Shopify store. I recommended......

La Pépixterie

Great app, very usefull, easy to use to create product page for shopify . Good support to help and give some advices

AdoroBaby

This application is great, it makes your page as personalized as possible. The chat service is surreal. I don't regret at any time having it in my shopify store.

Shopping das Variedades Brasil

Atendimento ao cliente muito top, 24 hrs, merece cada centavo, super recomendo a todos, estou muito feliz com o app

phonesoapcharger

Great app, It made possible for me to achieve desired pages!! And the chat help was also very good, there is always someone available to help out if there's any issues or problems I encountered, so thumbs up! Thank you

Bennd Yoga

This is a great app! They are always so helpful and they get back to you right away. I highly recommend it.

Tech Tronicks

I had a little difficult at first to use the app, but the support help me to understand and solve my problems

Catulus

easy to use drag and drop page builder. as expected, some coding knowledge, which i have ZERO, is still required. however, support staff are really helpful and quick to respond. highly recommended!

Souffle beauty

Great support and very versatile app. Much easier to work with than the more expensive competitor app.