PageFly Landing Page Builder

PageFly Landing Page Builder

by PageFly

Create persuasive, SEO-friendly landing page, product page

Evolutech

Pagefly is probably the best App service that I have used on my Shopify page. Whether you are trying to make your page look more elegant, increase your sales, or improve your conversions, Pagefly will be of assistance. They have great communication and are very friendly. I look forward to continuing my cooperation with this app. I recommend this app for anyone who has a Shopify page of any kind!

Right Physique

Best builder ever and the Chat support team is so great and helpful.

Reef Restoration Foundation

This app has taken my page to the next level and it is so easy to use.
I was able to really enhance the design and the user experience without having to mess around with code. I would highly recommend this to anyone wanting to customize their design to the fullest.
The customer service is also spot on and such a quick reply.

Fishetarian Bodega

Great customer support when I needed it. Patient and very informative to a novice. Much appreciated.

Mekotech

I came across an urgent product page problem, and couldn't finger it out on my own, then I asked Live Chat for help, but it shows Back on Mon. I was quite worried about that
, but, out of my expectation, Sami came to me immidiately and said :We Love to help our Customers what why we always exceedes expectations.Maybe it is the most warm hearted words for me this year. And he did solved my problem in few min.

Flexcraft

Pros - App does what I need it to

Edward when above and beyond to assist me with the simple issue I was having. Thank you!

Unified Boxing

Love this app. I have used it on another site and highly recommend it.
I've needed support on a couple of issues that have been dealt with and fix in a matter of hours.
Great App.

Zooomberg

Amazing App. Can customize your page to any extent and if you face any trouble the team is pretty quick to help. Must have if you want to make your pages look fab! Special thanks to Richard!!!

Gowayv

By far the best free page builder. Needed to make a landing page and they had the exact template I was looking for. Customer service was relatively quick and helpful.

Swimline

Customer service chat was extremely helpful and fixed an issue I had within minutes. Great support staff and very quick to respond.