PageFly Landing Page Builder

PageFly Landing Page Builder

by PageFly

Build Custom Landing Page, Product Page, Blog Page And Funnel.

Aircrafttag

Easy to learn and extremely flexible page building, combined with top notch customer support - even on weekends.

Touch Culture

Great support team! They helped me out within 5 minutes.
My pages are running smoothly ever since.
Thanks!

Snakeds

The App is incredible but not just the app. Support, like TOUQIR for exemple are incredibles too ! Help but advices too. For the price of 3 sandwich we win APP + BIG SUPPORT + ADVICES ( almost training ). Finally a page management software up to our expectations !

Scarf Room 1

I was helped with an issue. It was resolved quickly and efficiently. Thanks for the help - much appreciated.

Lutte-anti-poussiere.com

Sami a été cool avec moi. J'avais un souci avec le add to cart qui m'agaçait, je ne savais pas comment faire pour que le client puisse accéder directement à son panier sans remonter la page. il m'a aidé, et ils m'ont aidé aussi sur plein d'autres choses. Je recommande pour les débutants, c'est simple à utiliser

Rosemaria Fashion

We tried Page Builder to make a password page for the first time. It's easy to use because of drag&drop and full of details to customize. With the PRO version, there is a wide range of possible designs, icons, functionalities and customizable CSS structures. My only personal concern is about responsiveness at the final stage, we had to change a few small elements before going live. We also contacted customer support because the page was not publishing correctly. This was caused by a lack from our website theme. PageFly support answered within 1h and kindly helped us to solve the issue in few minutes. I suggest this app to everyone wants to use a pure Advanced Page Builder.

LoveRevel

Amazing app and customer service was completely amazing. They helped me right away! This app will enhance appearance of your store.

Alberto Del Rey

I LOVE THIS APP!! When I first made my website (without PageFly) I was about to give up and just forget the business but when I found PageFly I was so confident I was going to build the perfect website for my brand which I have! Thanks to the amazing Support team who honestly helped a lot!! Like a lot! This is an awesome app!!!!!!

Gesell Institute

Easy to use page builder, that has many capabilities in the free version. Very quick customer service as well.

Delbard-Frameries

Nice app ! You can really improve your store using it compare to the basic templates of Shopify. It gives a more professional outlook.