PageFly Landing Page Builder

PageFly Landing Page Builder

by PageFly

Build Custom Landing Page, Product Page, Blog Page And Funnel.

Genesis Charm

I used this app for BFCM optimization , this app is great with a lot of options and tools for a better conversion , i recommend

Primal Contact Lenses

The customer service was really great with me they helped me with coding, and I don't have code experience. very grateful.

3D Shape Engineering

Awesome way to create custom landing pages. The Pro edition is well worth the monthly fee since you can create pages on the fly with minimum to no coding experience!

F & L

I use this application to help me design selling pages... i do like the way we can totally have the hand on the kind of design we want to have... but as a lot of applications... some lil' points could be improved in order to really have free hand on creativity and that's the point i didn't enjoy... the Help center operator was 5 stars...

ha-mazon.co.il

Very interesting and easy friendly page builder you can tailor specific collection and product pages

MyHydrationpack

Customer service is amazing. I've been getting real-time help all day on Thanksgiving. they are really good. I cant wait to see how my page looks. they took time gave screen shot instructions. helpful videos. AMAZING!

SPF Collection

I've tried a few different page builder apps but this one is the easiest! The chat support is great, they're super friendly, patient and quick to respond. Very happy!

BUMSONTHESADDLE

We absolutely love the PageFly page builder app.

It has allowed us to quickly churn out pages on the website which are uber useful to our customers - landing pages, static content and even product/collection pages. All without knowing any HTML via the very intuitive simple WYSIWYG editor.

Customer Support is top notch and app is super easy to use. Highly recommended.

Loviver

Use the free plan to create sale page. Very easy and convenience to use and customer support is great!!! Consider to upgrade in the future.

Mouche Expert

vous avez réglé mon problème rapidement et efficacement. La réponse fût rapide et le service courtois. Vous m'avez même répondu en français. Merci c'est apprécié.