PageFly Landing Page Builder

PageFly Landing Page Builder

by PageFly

Create Sales Landing, Product page for Holiday Season.

Venus Army Global

Love the app so far. Had the free version for a few months and decided to upgrade. Definitely, recommend this.

TEC SHOP

Tive um problema e o suporte resolveu em poucos minutos. Recomendo este app para quem quer investir na sua loja.

Edel Modern

This app has helped me do stuff I cannot do with the regular home page. I wound up using it for more than half of my website pages! It made Shopify so much easier to customize without having to be a coding expert. Highly recommended.

Lojas Candle

Excellent app, a lot of beautiful landing pages templates and the support team is very helpful. I really recommend.

Diablos Football

So far so good. I had some issues at first but then I got help quickly, even on a sunday, to resolve all my issues. Great app for my Shopify store!

PostureWin

Perfect app with a good support. They helped me to build great ecommerce shop not only with their app. Support helped me to change the code on my website too and solved a tech problem. PEFRECT!

PetVerso

They helped me when i needed and even edited my page, i'm so glad! You guys rock! I recommend this app! The landing page options are awesome too.

Benaref

Very helpful app to create a dynamic page in Shopify. Highly recommended app to create a page to those who are not a techie and awesome support too from Pagefly support team.

Aircrafttag

Easy to learn and extremely flexible page building, combined with top notch customer support - even on weekends.

Touch Culture

Great support team! They helped me out within 5 minutes.
My pages are running smoothly ever since.
Thanks!