PageFly Landing Page Builder

PageFly Landing Page Builder | Reviews

by PageFly

Create Sales Landing, Product page for Holiday Season.

JenniferAngelSoulShop

I am used to Word Press so the shopify experience has been challenging.
As I have affilliate and dropship, l chose Page Fly to work with for a page builder. The consultants, all of them, have been excellent, so patient and really going beyound to make things right ofr me and to provide some training. Thanks to their assistance and advice, I can now go full steam with putting things into place and meet my launch date.

Thank you Page Fly team, you are amazing, I couldn't have done it withou you.
Jennifer

Spymaster

This app is easy to use and you can get some fantastic layouts without knowing anything about coding. They have great features and animations and the webpages load fast and are really responsive.

Great customer service as well and they really help you out if you are struggling or if you're having a hard time understanding something.

Rhea Manor Natural Market

I had some trouble with it at first, but with the help of their support I was able to get it resolved pretty quickly and keep moving forward. It's nice that they have a free version

Wall Beds Plus

So far I am really enjoying this app and tech support is fast and responsive. I tried one other page builder and this is much better.

Krieger Collection

Just WOW, and another WOW for costumer service! Dealt with all problems at spot, answered after 10 MINUTES! Application it self is gold!

MiniNail

I've been working on a new website theme and utilizing the PageFly app. The preview mode within the app doesn't fully carry to the published theme and I had in inquire customer service for help. I've been bak and forth with support and they helped me with the entire process of transferring over my pages. It was extremely helpful and the new website looks great.

The Organic Watches

Great support team, were able to help me straight away and offer great advise, would highly recommend!

SustainHealth Academy

Makes designing a website easy... especially with no design skills! Great support help to... understanding and helpful.

Cell Mechanic Inc.

Really helpful in building nice looking pages quickly without having to hassle with writing code. Support was also very quick and friendly.

Emiltonia

The app is a good solution for improving your website layout, but still not 100% user friendly. I think they still improving it functions, but the support team is really helpful once you can manage an customization by yourself.