PageFly Landing Page Builder

PageFly Landing Page Builder

by PageFly

Build High-converting Landing, Product Page to Boost Sales

Beth Macri Designs

Our secret weapon! PageFly has completely changed the game with our website. I couldn't be more thankful I found them. I don't have to rely on the basic theme or a a web designer to make pages anymore. We are able to simply create pages for our website that not only are able to filter our large selection of product variables the pages are clear and concise.

I also can't say enough when it comes to their customer service. They are prompt and helpful. They got me out of a few jams very quickly. Love them! I'd give 10 stars if I could.

mathematicsnyc.com

Alex Cyborg

Very good app. Easy to customize page without deep knowledge about coding.

Endless Jewellery

Very Good app. It is very easy to creat a page what you want

Hitbox

Overall, I would say this app is definitely useful. The interface between the editing section and what is published is a little glitchy, but their customer service is great and can usually solve the issue on their end/ explain how to solve the issue in the editing section.

There are free, pro and premium subscriptions, but you start off with a free trial period that can be 'extended' by doing various things (publishing one of the pages you create on PageFly as your Homepage, for example). After the trial period, you can still use/edit a pro/premium template if it was selected during the trial.

Scooters N Chairs

Wonderful app and customer service!! A++
Highly responsive design and top-notch UI.

Best app for revolutionizing and monetizing your E-commerce site hands down :)

Dollardove

PageFly made it easy to build pages outside of the homepage. I am thankful I did not have to use any HTML to develop my additional pages. This saved me a bunch of time and effort

Catholic Family Crate

Great app! I have a hard time controlling the spacing but the customer service is awesome and will help with anything (even spacing). Vian is the best!

Cosy Candles Uk

Great product, simple and easy to use.

Amora Jp

The app and customer support is really good!

Rightland

PageFly really saved me. Coming from WordPress, I was very disappointed and frustrated with the limited options and poor level of usability os Shopify. With PageFly so many of the struggles in building a great online store with landing pages and other customised pages have been solved right away - I think I needed about 20 minutes to create my first page. The pages you build integrate into my theme without any problems and you can adjust everything to the different device types.

On top of that the customer service is actually incredible. They are super friendly, super responsive and go the extra mile to make happen whatever they can make happen, should you be stuck with something. Really awesome, can't put it in any other way, thanks so much guys!

The free plan is really cool and helped me build pages and get used to the system (and you keep all pages that you create in the free plan even if you stop using the app) - I have now upgraded to PRO to add some of the features that don't come with the free plan, mainly though because I will keep using it and need more pages.

After 2 months or so using the app and building 10+ pages: 5/5 for the app and 6/5 for the customer service.