PageFly Landing Page Builder

PageFly Landing Page Builder

by PageFly

Build High-converting Landing, Product Page to Boost Sales

Garment Plug

Support was useless, I don't think I could have been more clear with my explanation of my issue

Forever 40 Ish

Great APP! Love the easy functionality. Love it! Living for it. Breathing the air it breathes.

Country Chic Decor

I love the look of it but for me a complete newbie, its still a bit hard to figure out. So if I can figure it all out I will come back and rate 5 stars.

Espace Coffee

good app.. we only needed three pages and this one had it for free.. it's really easy to customize it as well

Investingunited

Makes building a professional webshop quick, and amazing support.

Instyle Estore

I am still learning and a bit fighting with the first page, but already love all the options i have here.

Rewired Records

Just got the app today and i'm already making huge improvements to my site. Really easy to use drag-and-drop system with loads of freedom to customize everything. Finally I can have my website looking how I want it instead of being limited by the basic Shopify themes! Thanks a lot

Wrappedng

So far so good! I wish I discovered this app two years ago. Just launched a site renovation and Page Fly played a BIG part. Would like them to integrate with the other app my site loves :)

Virtual Shop Center

Great team, super efficent and really open to help for solving problems. Special regards to May and James who did an excellent support.

Retrostyler

A perfect app for creating beautiful web pages. We have made use of this app, to help create our static information pages and present detailed information to our customers in an easily readable format.