4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its user-friendly interface, extensive features, and customization options. It enables the creation of responsive, brand-aligned pages. The customer support is often praised for its quick and efficient responses. Merchants value the app's affordability and its compatibility with multiple other apps. Some merchants suggest adding templates from high-converting stores. Despite a few criticisms, many find it a reliable tool for creating visually appealing, high-converting pages.

May 20, 2022

Go to page builder for every store. Great customer service. They are always helpful and respond almost immediately to any concerns.

Only Rugs Co.
PageFly replied May 24, 2022

I've just seen your wonderful review. Your feedback means a lot to us and we'll continue to improve ourselves to not disappoint you <3

Joy - PageFly Team

Edited August 22, 2019

I want to say this app is better then Shogun. Customer service might as well be 24 hr because they do a great job on resolving any problems you have.

Doggie Fashion Box
January 25, 2021

Allows us business owners to surpass the limitations of not knowing code. Love the support team!!!!

Aid&Wag
PageFly replied February 9, 2021

Thank you so much for taking your time to leave us a feedback.
We were thrilled to read your 4-star review for PageFly. We are so glad that you found PageFly was your choice for building your store.
And we are so glad that our support team can assist you with your work.
We are trying to improve PageFly better and better every day. Along with our Support Team which is available 24/7, we also have video tutorials and Help Center to support you so you can have a better experience when using PageFly.
Let me know if you have any questions.

Edited April 15, 2020

Totally disappointed.
Contacted the support several times and explained the problem several times but didnt get an answer or a solution to the problem.
I thought this should be an easy page builder but it doesnt seem like it...
I would be glad to get some response or help from the support as I relied on this tool for our next product launch..

Moversity®
Germany
PageFly replied July 7, 2022

I would like to apologize for your bad experience with our app. We are always trying to improve our app to make sure customers have great experiences but it’s clear that we did not accomplish this.

We are so grateful that you gave us the opportunity to assist you and your satisfaction is our top priority. This is a big lesson for me and our team, we will try our best to avoid these issues in the future.

Please let us know if you have any assistance. We are always happy to assist you, anytime you need.

Edited December 4, 2019

I needed a lot of help to understand how to use the page builder. Their customer service was amazing. They got back to me quickly and were very concise on how they walked me through everything.
The app is really good, but knowing they have good customer service makes me a big fan and I would recommend it wholeheartedly.

Brave Soles Life
March 24, 2022

Very good app for fast building customizable sections for product pages and landing pages. Support helps very quickly!

Try Wellabs
PageFly replied March 25, 2022

Thank you so much for your review, it means a lot to us. It is a pleasure serving you. I really appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback and being so open with us.

We're happy that you're happy, and we're looking forward to assisting you.

April 21, 2018

I am very pleased with the PageFly app!

We are currently working on building our website and PagefFly has really helped us create our pages to look very clean. Again its a very easy application to use and the best part is that the customer service is incredible!

KAFANDO and VIAN have really helped us out. Their team is not only very friendly but get back to very quickly.

If you're looking to customize your web pages we highly recommend this application!

Thanks,
Ivan

Nuno Furniture
June 6, 2022

Very patient and helpful. Although my issue took a minute to figure out, staff wasn't very assisting through the whole thing!

ClearTankIsland
PageFly replied June 8, 2022

Hi Todd,

Thanks for the kind words. Your feedback means a lot to us and we will do our best to deserve your trust.

Please don't hesitate to contact us anytime if you need any more help.

Touqir | PageFly Team

April 4, 2023

excellent and fast customer service!!! I like the 24/7 support app like this,i built the new homepage and product page,looks great.

Comgrow Official Store
China
PageFly replied April 5, 2023

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your thoughts with us!

It makes me really glad to know that you're happy with our support, and it was truly a pleasure to assist you.

As discussed, please don't hesitate of getting back in touch if you ever need any further assistance.

All the best!

Junie | PageFly Team

November 22, 2019

Kate from the PageFly support team was amazing and helped me solve my issue, even after their working hours as it was an urgent matter. Absolutely recommend this tool, not only for all of the page building capabilities, but also for the support team they have! 5 stars :)

Quem Já Tem?