4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its user-friendly interface that enables the creation of responsive and visually appealing pages. They value its advanced SEO tools, customizable templates, and drag-and-drop functionality. The app's exceptional customer support and mobile responsiveness are highly praised. Merchants also commend its affordability and continuous updates for improvement. It's recommended for enhancing Shopify stores, regardless of technical skills.

October 26, 2020

Hard to fault the product and even harder to do so with the great support team! Still getting my head around the software, but the online tutorials helps immensely

The POD Revolution
PageFly replied November 2, 2020

Thanks for the awesome review, Jamil!
We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we’re happy to hear we hit the mark for you.

Cheers!
Aldwin | PageFly Team

October 26, 2021

I needed support to finally put a FAQ page online. The support team responded within a few minutes in the chat and found the solution in less than 30 minutes. Thank you, that is very good customer service.

King Of Weighted Shop
Germany
PageFly replied October 29, 2021

Thank you so much for your nice compliment. It's our pleasure to help you solve the issue so please contact us whenever you need help, we will be right here for you.

Best wishes to you,

Zee | PageFly Team

September 29, 2020

Support is instantaneous during PST working hours! I needed integration help with Loox and Emad went into my store and sorted out the code. Thank you!

Upstand Design
PageFly replied October 1, 2020

Thank you so much for your awesome review. I'm happy you're pleased with the results and that we were able to help. If there's anything else we can do to help, please let us know!

Emad - PageFly Team

Edited May 20, 2020

Love this app and also the dev team and the customer service reps who always have timely responses to my questions. This app is easy to use and has all the features that I need to bring my website to the next level.

Kantara | Moroccan Rugs
Edited September 15, 2021

I used almost every system, and I think PageFly will become my favorite page builder. Love their builder and the results it produces. I've never seen a big product page this fast. Keep up the good work guys!!

Clawmaster
PageFly replied September 16, 2021

I am really happy for that generous review, thank you and remember we will be here to help you 24/7 in whatever you need so please contact us when in doubt

Felipe | PageFly team

December 30, 2020

i'm just using 2 days and totally worth it!! my page is changing like formal page not newbbie's page hahaha! highly recommend it! looking foward to find new :)

ulzzangmall
South Korea
PageFly replied December 31, 2020

Once again, Thank you for the loving words you've shared, and thank you for being the best part of PageFly.
If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to drop us a message in the Live Chat window. We are always ready to help you! 💪

Wishing you all the magic of the new year!

Anne | PageFly Team

March 1, 2023

pagefly's customer service is online 24 hours a day, no matter how many questions you ask about the design of the page, they will patiently help to solve, the experience is very good!!

CA Kemimoto
Hong Kong SAR
PageFly replied March 2, 2023

Thank you so much for your review, it means a lot to us. We always aim to bring great experiences to customers. Please don't hesitate to contact us if you need any more help. We are always willing to assist you.

Orange - PageFly Team

June 24, 2020

I used this app to create prodcut page and home page. I have met some problems but their live tech team have helped solved these. Overall it's powerful and I would recommend this app.

Gland Electronics
Hong Kong SAR
PageFly replied June 25, 2020

Thank you for taking your time to leave us a generous review. We really appreciate it. Please don't hesitate to contact us anytime if you need any more help.

Linky - PageFly Team

Edited October 24, 2019

Great, easy to use page builder. But whats most impressive is their customer service. So attentive and walks you through everything. Very happy with this app.

JerkFit
September 3, 2020

It's very helpful for designing really nice product pages! I really appreciated all the different options. It has just about everything you'd need in a page builder

Preserve Your Nerves
PageFly replied September 7, 2020

Hi James,

Thank you so much for your time that you have spent on writing us feedback. Your words provide us Huge encouragement to provide the best Customer Support You will ever see.

Touqir | PageFly Team