4.9

Merchants highly recommend this app for its user-friendly interface and powerful customization options. They appreciate the intuitive drag-and-drop editor, extensive element library, and advanced features that boost conversion rates. The app ensures SEO-optimized pages and integrates seamlessly with Shopify. Its customer support is efficient and available 24/7. Merchants also value its affordability, compatibility with multiple apps, and ability to create mobile-responsive websites. It's ideal for enhancing store design without coding skills and building pages beyond default Shopify theme capabilities.

April 15, 2020

Very good app. It's a little tricky to use but their customer service compensates for it. Randy especially has been extremely helpful.

The app has some limitations as for the number of third-party apps that can be integrated.

Shinebrook
Edited October 24, 2019

Great, easy to use page builder. But whats most impressive is their customer service. So attentive and walks you through everything. Very happy with this app.

JerkFit
March 30, 2020

Intuitive and easy to use with great results. Any issues I had (mostly user error) were fixed quickly and easily by the amazing in app support. 100% recommend.

ScrawlrBox
December 14, 2020

I like the app up 95% it works perfectly to what is made for. However, I had another need that you couldn't fulfill. To be able to use the app I have to have the collection visible in my online store. I WISH that you could have an option to HIDE the collection and still be able to use it and a landing page. The purpose of this is my affiliates. They have unique designs and I don't hang their collection in the store. This is my store and collection is Vithor Vasco. https://www.monkeygiftstore.com/collections and this is the page fly design. https://apps.pagefly.io/editor?id=ddc8c1aa-92e5-4b98-bceb-95c53a33f3b3&shop=monkey-printed-gift-store.myshopify.com sadly this will not be enough so I have to come up with another soliútion before I do more affiliates. IF....you have a solution for this pls let me know. I would be delighted to subscribe on a pro level. Vincent Brightmore. +46723969752

Monkey Gift Store
PageFly replied January 6, 2021

Thank you so much for such a detailed review of PageFly.
We are so glad that you like PageFly and your satisfaction is our top priority.
Regarding the issue that you mentioned in the review, it would be better if you can contact us via Live chat so we can detect the problem.
Basically, PageFly pages will display the corresponding collections of your store if you choose and you need to make sure they are published on the sale channel.

Please feel free to let us know if you have any questions or recommendations.

PageFly | Kate - Customer Success Manager

April 11, 2023

Great landing page builder with great support. I was able to get a beautiful landing page built and published in just under an hour. 10/10, would recommend.

Dogworld
PageFly replied April 11, 2023

Hi Hans,

I really appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback and being so open with us.

Please don't hesitate to drop us a message anytime if you need any more help.

Regards,
Aldwin - PageFly Team

May 10, 2018

I wanted custom pages without having to change themes all the time. Pagefly has made this process so much better for me. Not only does it help my website look amazing, they are very friendly and helpful. Response is very quick. They have great customer service and the app is easy to use.

Iglam Collection
June 24, 2023

Extremely user-friendly and lots of templates to choose from. When you have issues and don't know what to do, their support team is out of this world! Very fast, efficient, and friendly service!

Ocean 'n Stone
PageFly replied June 30, 2023

Thank you for sharing your experience with PageFly and for giving a shoutout to our amazing support team We're thrilled to hear that everything is working perfectly for you.

We're delighted to hear that you found our chat fast and efficient. If you have any further questions or feedback, please don't hesitate to reach out to us. We're here to help you get the most out of our platform and achieve your website-building goals.

Thank you again for choosing PageFly, and we look forward to continuing to exceed your expectations in the future.

Best regards,
Max - PageFly Team

June 14, 2021

Pagefly makes the designing process so much easier. Certain themes are limited with how much designing you can do and PageFly helped me achieve what I had envisioned. Plus, the customer service quickly responded to my live chat message, went in themselves and resolved my issue!

Hannah's Homewares
PageFly replied June 15, 2021

Thank you so much for your kind words, Cameron. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us. We count ourselves lucky for PageFly users like you.

Please don't hesitate to drop us a message anytime if you need anymore help.

Regards,
Aldwin - PageFly Team

December 16, 2019

Best One for this app developing new website. in E-Commerce Platform Develop Multi Page Design and Graphical Design

Clipon
October 26, 2020

Hard to fault the product and even harder to do so with the great support team! Still getting my head around the software, but the online tutorials helps immensely

The POD Revolution
PageFly replied November 2, 2020

Thanks for the awesome review, Jamil!
We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we’re happy to hear we hit the mark for you.

Cheers!