4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its easy setup, user-friendly interface, and efficient performance. They value its customizable return reasons, smooth handling of returns and exchanges, and the option to offer store credit. It's particularly beneficial for new stores, improving customer service and sales. Merchants also commend its seamless Shopify integration and the quality of the free version. The customer support team is often praised for their quick and professional service, making it a potential game-changer for businesses.

February 6, 2024

I just started using the app, so far so good, I think its very easy to use and set up :)
Donna was also really kind and helped me with something promptly - thanks for the support! :)

Midmood
Austria
5 months using the app
March 20, 2024

This apps seems to do it all. Allows you to customize your returns and exchange options. It also has a built in shipping/returns policy. I contacted Parcel Panel Returns & Exchange at 9:30 pm, not sure what i was expecting, but was pleasantly surprised when Dee responded. I had a question about branding and Dee was very helpful, polite and awesome to chat with all while helping me quickly. The entire interaction was less than five minutes.

Turns out, not only is this a good app to use but their customer service is great too.

Terrell's Corner
5 days using the app
March 26, 2024

It's just perfect for now! I hope it continues this way. It's fast, efficient, very polite, and free! Don't keep searching; this is the right app :)

Revelmy
Spain
28 days using the app
February 9, 2024

Okay, 2 words to describe this app: SIMPLY AMAZING

I took time to work with the app to setup all the point before leaving my review. This app is just wonderfull, and the customers service is fast, so fast. I recommend to every e-commerce store on shopify to use the app to setup their returns. You will love it.

PERFEX Industries
14 days using the app
February 27, 2024

The support is great so far. Don't have any experience with the app yet as I am just starting to use it.

Street Icon
Germany
About 1 month using the app
February 10, 2024

We have installed the app only yesterday and are extremly happy with it so far. We will update this review once we use it more, but to be honest I am 100% we will be very happy. I wanted to point out however that customer service is incredible! We had several questions during setup and were not only helped immediatley, but also the customer service was extremly friendly, very well prepared and went beyond to help us customize the exprience for our customers. highly recommend!

jungla-urbana.ro
Romania
2 days using the app
March 6, 2024

I commend Dee for helping me with returns, from policies, to adding branding to my store. This has been nothing but a wonderful app and customer support from Parcel Panel!

NovaNex Gadget
Philippines
26 days using the app
April 12, 2024

Easy enough to setup without support. Have contacted once around notifications and to remove branding and was dealt with quickly. So far, so good!

Sole Mate
2 days using the app
January 25, 2024

We just installed the app so it is too early to write a review but since the customer service gave me prompt responses and setting up was easy, I put 5 stars at this moment.

elims
3 months using the app
February 7, 2024

easy and quick. i recommend if you need simple and straight forward returns set up

Illumination Studio