4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its efficient management of returns and exchanges, highlighting its user-friendly interface, easy setup, and customization options. Features such as offering exchanges and store credit as refund options are particularly praised. The app's performance is fast and the support team is quick and professional. It's recommended for new or small businesses due to its free features and its ability to improve customer service and sales. The app handles returns seamlessly, allowing merchants to focus on other business aspects.

February 5, 2024

I just started using the app but the support is great! I think this app will help me a lot going forward!

KawaiiKanjiCo
Japan
3 months using the app
March 6, 2024

I commend Dee for helping me with returns, from policies, to adding branding to my store. This has been nothing but a wonderful app and customer support from Parcel Panel!

NovaNex Gadget
Philippines
26 days using the app
April 6, 2024

Great app. Been going through lots of return apps . This is the only one I could really recommend. Very simple to set up

Cali-clothing.com
About 18 hours using the app
April 4, 2024

Excellent customer service. Super helpful and quick.

Stuff & Feather
About 1 month using the app
February 10, 2024

We have installed the app only yesterday and are extremly happy with it so far. We will update this review once we use it more, but to be honest I am 100% we will be very happy. I wanted to point out however that customer service is incredible! We had several questions during setup and were not only helped immediatley, but also the customer service was extremly friendly, very well prepared and went beyond to help us customize the exprience for our customers. highly recommend!

jungla-urbana.ro
Romania
2 days using the app
February 19, 2024

Good and super quick help to have the branding removed.
Thank you guys.

Chique Design
Netherlands
3 months using the app
March 12, 2024

Right now it was good to use

LifeKrafts
India
2 months using the app
February 20, 2024

I use this application in several stores, and it is really a very good application. Their customer service is also very good. I thank Donna for helping me.

Just Divine Fit
France
7 days using the app
March 14, 2024

We have only tested this app so not used it live yet but have to say we're really impressed with its functionality and their support is super responsive and helpful.

Belle-Modelle
2 days using the app
February 28, 2024

Great customer service, Donna was very nice and fast to espond, she fixed my problems in no time

TuCasaDeluxe