4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its efficient management of returns and exchanges, highlighting its user-friendly interface, easy setup, and customization options. Features such as offering exchanges and store credit as refund options are particularly praised. The app's performance is fast and the support team is quick and professional. It's recommended for new or small businesses due to its free features and its ability to improve customer service and sales. The app handles returns seamlessly, allowing merchants to focus on other business aspects.

March 15, 2024

I am new to the APP and from what I have seen in my onboarding it is really easy to work with. Going forward I hope to have satisfied customers by providing the information at their fingertips.

DelightfulNuggets LLC
About 22 hours using the app
February 28, 2024

Great customer service, Donna was very nice and fast to espond, she fixed my problems in no time

TuCasaDeluxe
Chile
About 2 months using the app
March 14, 2024

Great customer support and excellent product!

Zeke Stores
2 months using the app
February 20, 2024

I use this application in several stores, and it is really a very good application. Their customer service is also very good. I thank Donna for helping me.

Just Divine Fit
France
7 days using the app
March 16, 2024

It's easy and quick to install and set up.

Sofistikat
About 1 month using the app
February 7, 2024

easy and quick. i recommend if you need simple and straight forward returns set up

Illumination Studio
About 1 month using the app
February 17, 2024

APP was very easy to install and configure and seems to work great.

Hippie Hypnotism
3 months using the app
March 28, 2024

Great customer service. Thank you Jessca!

By Allure
Netherlands
About 2 months using the app
February 17, 2024

AMAZING customer service. New to using the app but I am shocked how easy the set up is and how quickly their team gets back to me with any help needed. The interface is really clean and exactly what I've needed for exchange orders.

The Dressing Room
1 day using the app
February 26, 2024

So far so good. Very responsive support team and quick to resolve any issues. Still yet to test thoroughly with customers.

Flo Active
8 days using the app
Channelwill replied March 8, 2024

We will continue to improve app performance and enhance automation features!