Parcelify ‑ Shipping

Parcelify ‑ Shipping

by Clever Few Corp

Customize your shipping rates and rules

Pink Cocoa

This is an AMAZING app! We need multi-origin shipping rates (the way stores who use dropshipping do), and could not find a reasonable solution...and saw that other folks have been asking the question for years without any good answers.
Now their is a very clear answer: Parcelify! It is feature rich, easy to set up and comes with great support. USE THIS APP!!

Party Pirate Club

Very happy to find a FREE Shipping App that does so much! Keep up the great work.

The Organizing Shoppe

Amazing tool! very easy to setup and does a phenomenal job!

Kkduonline

Excelent free app!. The only thing missing for me is the possibility to restrict the shipping rate to the number of items on a given cart.

Kindgrocer

Really thankful for this app. We've managed to set our international shipping rates exactly the way we want them - the prompt replies from the support team and their straight forward instructions made setup a breeze. Thank you so much!

Platinum Building Chemicals

Superb app. Using regexes to manage allowable postcodes is genius and works perfectly.

Far Photography Com Au

Update - Excellent communication, wonderful customer service. Great App, couldn't ship any of my prints without it - Thank you so much

Fantastic, I love this App.

Excellent App with endless possibilities. Fast, efficient communication from their team. I was a total novice with this app but got the support I needed. Thank you so much.
I am delighted to finally find an App that could cater to my complicated shipping rates.

If only every company was this good! Thank you Parcelify. ***** 5 STARS *****

Practical Emergency Kits

Wow..It actually worked...I'm speechless.

For those that are like me (not computer savvy) don't worry, just follow the examples on https://www.cleverfew.co/pages/parcelify-documentation-and-faqs
and you'll be fine. You will get the idea, then you can tweak to your hearts content.

Liquor Mart

Great app for the price :) Very happy with it

Familyotc

Great app. I wish I had the flexibility to change extra charges to shipping level. ie if want to charge 10% extra on next day air and just 5% extra on ground. I had that facility in volution but here this is missing.