Parcelify ‑ Shipping

Parcelify ‑ Shipping

by Clever Few Corp

Customize your shipping rates and rules

Furniture Delivery Uk

It became very easy for my online store furniturestop.co.uk now to create shipping rates based on our customers' address, products, weight or price. Simply loving this app. It is so easy to use.

Grocerylanka

Best app to customize shipping rates.

Weatherford5

This app saved us from a third party vendors update that broke our store! Thank you!

South Pacific Prints

Love this! Such a cool addition to my shop. Very happy

Vapeangels

Outstanding. We needed to specify a Same Day Shipping Zone and the Parcelify app let us do this incredibly easily. Highly recommend if you have custom shipping requirements.

Bubbycubby

Once you get over the steep learning curve, it is actually a very powerful shipping tool, for an app that is free.

It has certainly made creating shipping pricing in Australia much better.

Orlando Pita Play

Nice, simple and free app that does what we need it to. The developer is also super responsive to questions. Thanks!

Ardragifts

Amazing! It was so simple to set up and now I can offer free shipping to certain countries under a certain weight.
I will tell everyone I know to use it! A+++

Zedco Philippines

This app gives you so many options for shipping. Shopify does not have per city shipping zones in my country and this app allowed me to create those per city shipping zones through filters. It can even help you set unique shipping rates. This is one of the best apps ever, especially since it's free and open source.

Shopeholic

I've been looking for a shipping app like this for such a long time. Can't believe that it's now available. This is such a powerful app in managing my shipping fees per country, per SKUs, per product, per shipping promo...almost anything that you can think of for your shipping rules. This has definitely solved my shipping rules problem. I can now provide fair shipping rates and delivery information to all my customers. This is such a must-have app and one of the best Shopify apps that is really a newbie friendly, quite easy to manage, very powerful and most of all...it's freaking FREE!
Thanks so much Christ Blais and to the whole Parcelify team! You rock!!! :-)