Parcelify ‑ Shipping

Parcelify ‑ Shipping

by Clever Few Corp

Customize your shipping rates and rules

Vapeangels

Outstanding. We needed to specify a Same Day Shipping Zone and the Parcelify app let us do this incredibly easily. Highly recommend if you have custom shipping requirements.

Bubbycubby

Once you get over the steep learning curve, it is actually a very powerful shipping tool, for an app that is free.

It has certainly made creating shipping pricing in Australia much better.

Orlando Pita Play

Nice, simple and free app that does what we need it to. The developer is also super responsive to questions. Thanks!

Ardragifts

Amazing! It was so simple to set up and now I can offer free shipping to certain countries under a certain weight.
I will tell everyone I know to use it! A+++

Zedco Philippines

This app gives you so many options for shipping. Shopify does not have per city shipping zones in my country and this app allowed me to create those per city shipping zones through filters. It can even help you set unique shipping rates. This is one of the best apps ever, especially since it's free and open source.

Shopeholic

I've been looking for a shipping app like this for such a long time. Can't believe that it's now available. This is such a powerful app in managing my shipping fees per country, per SKUs, per product, per shipping promo...almost anything that you can think of for your shipping rules. This has definitely solved my shipping rules problem. I can now provide fair shipping rates and delivery information to all my customers. This is such a must-have app and one of the best Shopify apps that is really a newbie friendly, quite easy to manage, very powerful and most of all...it's freaking FREE!
Thanks so much Christ Blais and to the whole Parcelify team! You rock!!! :-)

Blockburn

App does not take into account discounts for free shipping, so someone can get free shipping without paying the minimum established

July 8, 2019

This is true. However, this is a restriction of the Shopify platform and not one related to Parcelify. The order of operations of the checkout is locked down by Shopify and shipping rates get selected before discounts are applied. This means 3rd party shipping apps like Parcelify have no information about the discounts. We've flagged this with Shopify numerous times we'd love to see this changed.

Organicaromas Com

This is a very good app. Our shop had one specific product that had a lithium-ion battery and required special shipping arrangements for different countries. We were able to execute this successfully.

We had some trouble getting it to work at first but after a bit of patience. Christian took some time out of his busy schedule to fix our problem.

The problem we had was having spaces when adding the country codes to the filters. We wanted to exclude the US and Canada. We input US | CA and the correct way is US|CA with no spaces. Perhaps this can help one of you.

I highly recommend this app.

Sincerely,

Organic Aromas

Stoneridge Jewellery

Seriously great app. Very powerful and super simple to use.

House Of Vapes London

Nice and easy to use. Recommend it for postcode selection