Parcelify ‑ Shipping

Parcelify ‑ Shipping

by Clever Few Corp

Customize your shipping rates and rules

Ft Mac Safety Preparedness

Although not all inclusive, this add in does help you specify shipping based on specific attributes, such as weight, product sku, item price, etc.

There are a few drawbacks you should be aware of:

*This will NOT allow free shipping on one product, while charging for another in the same order - If one meets the criteria the entire order does (or if you set it to the reverse, if one fails the entire order fails to meet it)
*This will not incorporate the shipping estimates of other shippers, or even allow estimations based on a formula for location of recipient (outside of state or country codes, you can set the price with this...but manually, the value will remain as you set it and not change based on current rates. You can put a set rate for any country, individual state, or even zip code, but the process of creating an accurate price list would take so long that the rates would change before you finish). Great for known values on a few items, not so efficient for varying values on many items.
*There is absolutely NO automation, do not expect it to adjust to added or removed products, a new vendor, or changing shipping rates. This is entirely manually entered.
*There is a minor knowledge of formatting that is required, but not stated unless you look at the help page. IE: "exclude product sku: 1234, 3343, 4444" is incorrect, where "exclude product sku: (1234)|(3343)|(4444)" is correct, with no example or correction where it needs to be entered. Worse yet, it allows you to enter data incorrectly, and even saves it, but the desired result will not occur and no error is given.

Zenhanceyourhome Com

I found this app a little confusing to understand first, but once I got the hang of it, it's been brilliant! It allows so much more flexibility than just the standard delivery options of Shopify.

Heartsi Co

All I can say is WOW and THANK YOU SO MUCH!

Shipping rates have always been something that I've struggled to get my head around, but the developer Christian has been so patient and helpful in assisting. Although it took me a while to figure everything out since I can be a bit slow, with Christian's help, I've managed to sort everything out and it's SUCH A RELIEF.

Managing shipping rates has always been one of the most painful parts of ecommerce for me, but this app has made things easier to handle and fixed all my problems. I've always avoided other apps because of their monthly fees, and being a small social enterprise business, so the fact that this app is free is just incredible. It does exactly what I needed it to do.

I am so grateful for this app and I cannot thank Christian enough! GO PARCELIFY <3

Divergent Cultures

Don't listen to the reviews saying that the app developer didn't note that you need Real Time Carrier Shipping to use this, it says so right under the giant "GET" button. This is a great app, works as described and it's FREE. To get RTCS on your account without paying for an advanced plan, contact Shopify to add it standalone for $20 a month.

Booyakashaa

so i have to upgrade my subscription to use this? free my ass. DO NOT INSTALL.

July 8, 2019

Parcelify requires access to the Carrier Service API from Shopify, it does not require an upgrade to the Advanced plan. That API is the connection that allows a shop to communicate the order details to shipping apps like Parcelify. Without that we don't get the details of the order and can't calculate rates.

There are 3 ways to get the Carrier Service API:
1) Yes, it comes basic with Advanced Plans
2) If you change your billing on a basic plan to annual billing you get access to the Carrier Service API
3) you can pay for it directly to Shopify.

For more information about how to get the Carrier Service API please contact support@shopify.com.

We also wish it was available by default to all merchants regardless of their plan.

Vegusto

I honestly can't understand why this app is free. Like other commenters here, we tried out other paid apps and nothing was able to do what we wanted to do. Until we found this app.

Using DPD for deliveries in the UK, we need to be able to charge different postage based on postcode. This app made it easy to do (once we had figured out the correct regular expression for the postcodes)

We've used Prestashop and Magento before and calculating postage based on postcode has always been a nightmare. Thanks to Parcelify we can now sleep easy.

Blendid Co Za

A simple and excellent app!
And it's FREE!
It's a shipping lifesaver

Silvernorthstudio

I'm going to write a bit of a novel here for anyone who was stuck in the same or similar position I was so they know that this app is THE ONE.

I’m not exaggerating when I say I wanted to cry when I found this app, after days of searching the forums and contacting shopify to only be redirected to paid apps for something that should absolutely be apart of shopifys default structure, I FINALLY found my saving grace! I cannot thank the creator of this app enough, you have literally saved my shop! I desperately needed to be able to set two price tiers for items totalling first under a set price and then items over, while still being able to use real time calculated shipping options and this miracle app does exactly that, and more, dependant on your needs.

For example, shipping for an item/cart totalling $100 and over is set at $15, and an item/cart totalling under $100 is set at $8. But the under $100 for $8 tier, customers can still upgrade to different shipping options (tracked, express etc) on the checkout page, while the tier for items $100 and up can only check out with the more expensive tracked and insured shipping option. This was as far as I know, impossible to do within shopify without an app, and for those of us in countries where tracking and insurance isn't standard, certain items of higher value need to be sent with tracking and this way when customers want to purchase said item(s), it's mandatory to pay for the more expensive tracked shipping. You are also able to offer free shipping on item/cart totals over a set price, as well as section off who pays what by country, postal/zip code etc.

I know there are a lot of us out there that have come from Etsy and other platforms where we need shipping based on individual item, and this app will let you do that as well. The instructions are clear and simple, and honestly so much easier than even the paid options in the store. Again, thank you so much for everything you’ve done here, you’re helping so many people and small businesses, what a relief to have found you!

Arden Designs

Fantastic app! Gives more than expected. Easy to use too!

Prisha Ethnics

Very happy to found this app and it's really working the way it should. Although it won't work with BASIC plan as it stated clearly you might enroll to an annual subscription for Shopify to get this working.

I would definitely recommend this app to make shipping easy and configurable.