Parcelify ‑ Shipping

Parcelify ‑ Shipping

by Clever Few Corp

Customize your shipping rates and rules

Blendid Co Za

A simple and excellent app!
And it's FREE!
It's a shipping lifesaver

Silvernorthstudio

I'm going to write a bit of a novel here for anyone who was stuck in the same or similar position I was so they know that this app is THE ONE.

I’m not exaggerating when I say I wanted to cry when I found this app, after days of searching the forums and contacting shopify to only be redirected to paid apps for something that should absolutely be apart of shopifys default structure, I FINALLY found my saving grace! I cannot thank the creator of this app enough, you have literally saved my shop! I desperately needed to be able to set two price tiers for items totalling first under a set price and then items over, while still being able to use real time calculated shipping options and this miracle app does exactly that, and more, dependant on your needs.

For example, shipping for an item/cart totalling $100 and over is set at $15, and an item/cart totalling under $100 is set at $8. But the under $100 for $8 tier, customers can still upgrade to different shipping options (tracked, express etc) on the checkout page, while the tier for items $100 and up can only check out with the more expensive tracked and insured shipping option. This was as far as I know, impossible to do within shopify without an app, and for those of us in countries where tracking and insurance isn't standard, certain items of higher value need to be sent with tracking and this way when customers want to purchase said item(s), it's mandatory to pay for the more expensive tracked shipping. You are also able to offer free shipping on item/cart totals over a set price, as well as section off who pays what by country, postal/zip code etc.

I know there are a lot of us out there that have come from Etsy and other platforms where we need shipping based on individual item, and this app will let you do that as well. The instructions are clear and simple, and honestly so much easier than even the paid options in the store. Again, thank you so much for everything you’ve done here, you’re helping so many people and small businesses, what a relief to have found you!

Arden Designs

Fantastic app! Gives more than expected. Easy to use too!

Prisha Ethnics

Very happy to found this app and it's really working the way it should. Although it won't work with BASIC plan as it stated clearly you might enroll to an annual subscription for Shopify to get this working.

I would definitely recommend this app to make shipping easy and configurable.

Hommos Com

I am paying 79$ monthly to for Shopify and this is the message that i got from this App:

We're sorry, but...
In order for Parcelify to work properly, it requires access to Shopify's CarrierService API. Unfortunately, access to this API is restricted to advanced plans only. Feel free to contact Shopify's support to inquire about a potential upgrade and to learn more about the added value.

July 8, 2019

We understand your frustration but unfortunately our hands are tied.For Parcelify to work we need the details of the order those details get shared through the Carrier Service API. Without that we don't get the details of the order and can't calculate rates.

There are 3 ways to get the Carrier Service API:
1) Advanced Plan- The Carrier API is included by default.
2) If you change your billing on your plan to annual billing you get access to the Carrier Service API
3) You can pay for it directly to Shopify.

For more information about how to get the Carrier Service API please contact support@shopify.com

We too wish it was available by default to all merchants regardless of their plan. :(

Meow Hi

This doesn't work on the Shopify basic plan. Another review says that it works on the "lowest plan". This is highly misleading. The app description should be more straightforward.

July 8, 2019

There are 3 ways to get the Carrier Service API:
1) Advanced Plan- The Carrier API is included by default.
3) You can pay for it directly to Shopify.

Mannequin Madness

Awesome App Did Exactly what we need

Tejemania

Excelente aplicación, muy sencilla de usar y funcional si deseas colocar ciertos productos con envío gratis!

The Perfect Sip

Really great add on. Highly recommended! Solved our "Will Call" needs.

Fundelights

It took me longer to get my hands around the instructions and logic, but once I did we were able to accomplish the variations that we needed for our shipping needs. I experimented with some $15/month apps that were not nearly as flexible and required a learning curve too. I now am convinced that no matter what weird scenario might come up to complicate shipping in the future, that I can figure it out using the logic of Parcelify. (And I still don't have a clue about the advanced options even!) Extremely pleased and thanks for the great tool