Shipping Rates by Parcelify

Shipping Rates by Parcelify

by Clever Few Corp

Charge exactly what you want for shipping

Electric Cycling House

This app is great! It saved us a lot of money and offers a workaround for in-store pick up and local delivery compared to the more expensive alternatives. Thanks!!

Wanhao 3dprinter

I give one star for now because this only works in advance plans while I really need something to help me for shipping and shopify support told me this is free. Yes it is but.............!

July 8, 2019

That is not entirely accurate, though we share your frustration.

For Parcelify to work we need the details of the order, those details get shared through the Carrier Service API. Without that we don't get the details of the order and can't calculate rates.

There are 3 ways to get the Carrier Service API:
1) Advanced Plan- The Carrier API is included by default.
2) If you change your billing on your plan to annual billing you get access to the Carrier Service API
3) You can pay for it directly to Shopify.

For more information about how to get the Carrier Service API please contact support@shopify.com

We too wish it was available by default to all merchants regardless of their plan. :(

Produtos Brasileiros

Great App!! I'm new partner of Shopify and this app is amazing. Fantastic! Thank you.

D I Y Catering

Amazing app, makes tiered shipping a piece of cake.

Would be great if you could add a feature to disable a delivery rate rather than needing to delete it.

Bells Brewery Test

We use this app to apply free shipping to certain products and not others. The solution is a little "hacky" but it works great. The app installed easily and is so far bug-free.

Banamelo

This app doesn't take into account the discounts when calculating shippings, so customers can get free shipping, even when the rule says that total needs to be higher than XX.

July 8, 2019

This is true and a common complaint. However, this is a restriction of the Shopify platform and not one related to Parcelify. The order of operations of the checkout is locked down by Shopify and shipping rates get selected before discounts are applied. This means 3rd party shipping apps like Parcelify have no information about the discounts. We've flagged this with Shopify numerous times we'd love to see this changed.

Pumpkin Pie Kids

Wish I had discovered this app sooner! It has allowed me to offer more shipping options and fine tune them. If you are on the basic shopify plan, if you pay yearly you can get the Carrier API for free without having to upgrade to another plan.

Sankofa Edition

Perfect. Saved me a lot of money and time!

Healthypoop

Great app, lots of customizing options! I recommend!

High Voltage Coffee Tea

I was really happy to come across this app. I offer free personal hand-delivery to customers that live in the 3-county Capital Region of my state where 99% of my business is advertised to. The only way for me to offer that option is to put the details on the shopping options list. But if a customer from outside the area (ie: anywhere else in the Country) orders from my store, there is nothing stopping them from choosing free shipping - which comes directly out of my profits. Unfortunately, this app is only for Advanced Shopify plans. My store is not busy enough yet to justify upgrading so unfortunately I cannot use this app.

July 8, 2019

That is not entirely accurate, though we share your frustration.

There are 3 ways to get the Carrier Service API:
1) Advanced Plan- The Carrier API is included by default.
3) You can pay for it directly to Shopify.