Parcelify ‑ Shipping

Parcelify ‑ Shipping

by Clever Few Corp

Customize your shipping rates and rules

Prisha Ethnics

Very happy to found this app and it's really working the way it should. Although it won't work with BASIC plan as it stated clearly you might enroll to an annual subscription for Shopify to get this working.

I would definitely recommend this app to make shipping easy and configurable.

Hommos Com

I am paying 79$ monthly to for Shopify and this is the message that i got from this App:

We're sorry, but...
In order for Parcelify to work properly, it requires access to Shopify's CarrierService API. Unfortunately, access to this API is restricted to advanced plans only. Feel free to contact Shopify's support to inquire about a potential upgrade and to learn more about the added value.

July 8, 2019

We understand your frustration but unfortunately our hands are tied.For Parcelify to work we need the details of the order those details get shared through the Carrier Service API. Without that we don't get the details of the order and can't calculate rates.

There are 3 ways to get the Carrier Service API:
1) Advanced Plan- The Carrier API is included by default.
2) If you change your billing on your plan to annual billing you get access to the Carrier Service API
3) You can pay for it directly to Shopify.

For more information about how to get the Carrier Service API please contact support@shopify.com

We too wish it was available by default to all merchants regardless of their plan. :(

Meow Hi

This doesn't work on the Shopify basic plan. Another review says that it works on the "lowest plan". This is highly misleading. The app description should be more straightforward.

July 8, 2019

There are 3 ways to get the Carrier Service API:
1) Advanced Plan- The Carrier API is included by default.
3) You can pay for it directly to Shopify.

Mannequin Madness

Awesome App Did Exactly what we need

Tejemania

Excelente aplicación, muy sencilla de usar y funcional si deseas colocar ciertos productos con envío gratis!

The Perfect Sip

Really great add on. Highly recommended! Solved our "Will Call" needs.

Fundelights

It took me longer to get my hands around the instructions and logic, but once I did we were able to accomplish the variations that we needed for our shipping needs. I experimented with some $15/month apps that were not nearly as flexible and required a learning curve too. I now am convinced that no matter what weird scenario might come up to complicate shipping in the future, that I can figure it out using the logic of Parcelify. (And I still don't have a clue about the advanced options even!) Extremely pleased and thanks for the great tool

Creations Gdc

This app is a lifesaver for countries where Shopify only has one shipping zone but where local logistics companies have complex rates - especially in Southeast Asia where countries can have hundreds of cities and literally thousands of islands! Christian is very responsive to questions and support too.

Severtsonscreens

Not the most 100% perfect solution for our needs, but once we simplified our shipping a little, this app was exactly what we needed to make it all happen :)

Base Camp Supply

Really great app. I needed to have certain shipping rules pertaining to certain vendors, namely US shipping only. There is 1 other app that I know of that can offer this feature, but it comes at $50+ a month!

The developer was kind enough to respond to my email about the logic applied to this, which is well thought out. I had actually figured out what I needed before he got back to me; if you take the time to really think out the logic needed to apply the rules you need, it's a cinch.

I'm very grateful the developer took the time to make this open source app, really saved me a lot of trouble and money!

Get this app if you have specific shipping logic needs!