Parcelify ‑ Shipping

Parcelify ‑ Shipping

by Clever Few Corp

Customize your shipping rates and rules

Kellys Candy Co

Great app, does what it says it does and provides the customisation you need if you are outside of the US and don't have the integration of shipping out of the box with shopify.

Dramacydal

AMAZING APP! I was about ready to try the paid shipping apps just because I couldn't find anything to meet my shipping needs. I am glad I gave this one a try. Being a new ecommerce store with no revenue yet, it is hard to justify spending money on apps but this amazing app is FREE! Thank you so much Christian, you are truly appreciated!

Junipersales

Once you get the hang of it, this app is the best shipping app I've come across! Pairs well with Advanced Shipping Rules if you send a lot of merch through Printful.

Seaforth Fish Co

I own and run a small business as a solopreneur, so I do it all. I had been trying to figure out how to fix my shipping rate issues. I deliver to my local clients free, but there are a few zip codes that I can't get to cost-effectively. It really had me at my wits end.

Enter Parcelify. I can't even tell you how much this app has changed and IMPROVED ON they way I operate. I can offer free shipping where it makes sense, laser focus in on specific zip codes or products, it's amazing. And I've only scratched the surface of what it can do.

And finally, Christian is amazing. He provides world class service in a super timely manner, especially for a free app. I would totally pay for this app, but he wants to keep it free for all of us small businesses. We are so fortunate to have people like him on our team!

Sawdust Embers

By far the easiest free solution to getting a free shipping option setup for retail customers. Especially on specific collections.

Canada Patriot

Pretty helpful app! It could use a cloning feature for entering multiple rates that are similar in detail. Multiple filters within the same shipping rate are treated with AND operators - it might be useful to offer an OR operator, as well. All-in-all, though, Parcelify offered us the solution we needed to work with multiple Canadian postal codes.

Viggi Kids

It took a little bit of work to configure how I needed to be able to use the software, but I am SO glad we found this app. It lets us do something that we've wanted to do for a long time. Kudos for figuring out how to do it!

The choice of units are still a little bit of a mystery to me. But with a little bit of adjustment, this app should work great for the long term.

Theme Fragrance

This would be useful but Shopify forces shops to upgrade. This type of shipping profile is available for free on Big Commerce Etsy and Amazon.
I have written Shopify support dozens of times and the developers do not respond about making this an option for ALL Big and small

Maxgodis

Very useful & perfectly working as a custom shipping rule.

Nuverzinc

What a hit! This app adds filters to your shipping methods and is customizable. We needed to filter by zip code to offer different shipping methods in each one and this made it easy. We were also able to filter by product, add complex validation rules (What happens when a customer buys product A and 1 of Product B or product C or product D) and add filters by price. DOCUMENTATION: https://github.com/christianblais/parcelify/blob/master/README.md