Parcelify ‑ Shipping

Parcelify ‑ Shipping

by Clever Few Corp

Shipping rates for your business

Prendasciclismo

Simply put - this functionality is essential for being able to offer flexible and customizable rates to your customers. Support from Christian is top-notch too which is a big bonus.

Pictom Senc

The app I always waiting for!

Pourquoi je n'ai pas vu cet application avant?

Just For Cat Lovers

I've been using this for couple of months now and it works perfect!!!! FREE and works wonder for a startup company like mine = VERY HAPPY AND VERY SATISFIED PARCELIFY APP USER!

Hertford Shelving Ltd

I have just started using this app. its great, took me a little while to work out exactly how to configure it, but once i did its fairly simple and straight forward. Cheers for a great app

Vintage 2 Vogue Holidays And More

After being given many non-working apps by Shopify, Parcelify was suggested for use with our simple shipping schema. If you are looking for a simple, defined shipping cost app, this is a wonderful app to use. Read the documentation: https://christianblais.github.io/Parcelify/ before you decide. Support is fantastic from Christian. The app is mostly user friendly but does have a few non-intuitive choices. All in all, you cannot go wrong with this app!

Dudenz

Just the bee's knees. The dog's bollocks. The icing on the Shopify cake. Can't praise it enough.

Pointtwomaps1

This app in unreal. I mimicked per-product pricing before, but that meant about 100 different shipping rates all based on artificial product weights. Disaster. Parcelify has saved my so much time, and not to mention saving me the headache of updating shipping charges for a shipping sale.
I cannot speak highly enough of this app. No need to try any of the others. So far, I can't think of a shipping configuration that this app wouldn't be able to handle. If you have cleverly configured SKU numbers for all your products, you won't need any other app than this to handle your per-product shipping rules.

One thing to remember is that prices are recorded as cents and weight is recorded as grams.

Kellys Candy Co

Great app, does what it says it does and provides the customisation you need if you are outside of the US and don't have the integration of shipping out of the box with shopify.

Dramacydal

AMAZING APP! I was about ready to try the paid shipping apps just because I couldn't find anything to meet my shipping needs. I am glad I gave this one a try. Being a new ecommerce store with no revenue yet, it is hard to justify spending money on apps but this amazing app is FREE! Thank you so much Christian, you are truly appreciated!

Junipersales

Once you get the hang of it, this app is the best shipping app I've come across! Pairs well with Advanced Shipping Rules if you send a lot of merch through Printful.