Shipping Rates by Parcelify

Shipping Rates by Parcelify | Reviews

by Clever Few Corp

Charge exactly what you want for shipping

Labrador Supply Co

Love it, guys! At first I was going crazy thinking that it was difficult to use, until I realized that I'm just kind of an idiot. Very happy with how everything works and how easy it really is to use. Cheers!

Kustom Kit Gym Equipment

Works on the lowest plan and has allowed us to ship to different places around the world with ease. Awesome app!

Ombites

AMAZING app, can't believe its free! Works perfectly to assign different shipping rates to different postal code areas - exactly what i was looking for. Tested it out and reliable 100%! Great work!

Hokkuu

It took me some time to understand how it works, but really not too bad. The app is powerful for someone like me trying to have a flat fee per item shipping rate. I did have to switch to an annual Shopify payment plan to get the required functionality, but more than worth it for me.

Patritti Juice

It took us a little while to get our head around the regexes, but with Christians help the app was up and running perfectly within a day. Our shipping rates are quite complex and I am pleased that a free app is able to handle these complexities seamlessly.

A Better Quest

Awesome. Allowed us to set up "Free Delivery/Collection" to only certain individuals using their Address Line 1 & Post Code.

We'll be exploring it to see if it can also help us set up Post Code zones here in the UK.

Thank you!!

FYI: If you're not on a Shopify Plan with calculated shipping, contact Shopify & they'll add it for $20 per month. Or pay annually & they'll include it for free.

----

Only feature request right now: being able to show an estimated delivery date to our customers. I.e. "Arrives 23-26th Dec" or something similar, based on x number of days in the future.

Azfitnessequipment

The good tool still testing. Would love the simpler design.

Envogearstore

Perfect app! Works like a charm :) Support is fast and clear

Big Brain

Great solution for shipping options, I wish Parcelify will add a 'Price based on purchase amount' so it will be more comprehensive.

Everythingviral

ONLY WORKS ON HIGHEST PAID PLAN.......

July 8, 2019

That is not entirely accurate, though we share your frustration.

For Parcelify to work we need the details of the order, those details get shared through the Carrier Service API. Without that we don't get the details of the order and can't calculate rates.

There are 3 ways to get the Carrier Service API:
1) Advanced Plan- The Carrier API is included by default.
2) If you change your billing on your plan to annual billing you get access to the Carrier Service API
3) You can pay for it directly to Shopify.

For more information about how to get the Carrier Service API please contact support@shopify.com

We too wish it was available by default to all merchants regardless of their plan. :(