Parcel Panel Order Tracking

Parcel Panel Order Tracking

by UpperCommerce

Track Order Status, Order Lookup, Tracking Page, Order Tracker

Justice Jewelry

This app significantly reduced my customer service emails, saved a lot of time and stress. This is what I look for in customer service! Totally worth it!

Elephone

App was nice Recommended The design is simple and the interface is user-friendly It updates the status of my parcel fast

July 18, 2019

nerdotaku.com.br

Muito bom aplicativo... e quando precisei de suporte foram muito rapidos e conseguiram esclarecer perfeitamente as duvidas que tinha.

jupitoo

Great app! This is an excellent all-in-one parcel tracking app always does a superb job delivering very detailed and accurate results about my shipments

July 11, 2019

Thank you!

UltraSonicx

Best app ever for tracking your orders, its really simple and easy to use.
The customer service is also super professional and fast.

June 19, 2019

Thank you!

Shop Personalised Gifts

It's a shame we did get a response otbour enquiry with an apology which was nice. In fairness it's a Great app for people using couriers but it will not track Royal Mail maybe an update in the future. Thanks for the reply guys much appreciated. As I said it's a good app givevitba go if you don't use Royal Mail

June 11, 2019

Updates:
Thank you, have a good day!
-----
Hi, sorry for this late response. We are a company based in China. And the last 4 days are the Dragon Boat Festival in China. That's why I reply to your email today.

For Royal Mail Tracking, we really do not support this courier. They don't provide API for us. You can check other third-party platforms such as TrackingMore, Aftership, 17track. None of them support Royal Mail tracking.

I understand your feeling and this one-star review. I promise you our team will reply email within 2 working days from now on. Besides, we really do not have many holidays in China.

Hope we can cooperate again. Best Regards.

Delight Lashes

Really good app. Good customer service. It is a shame that the only way to contact is email, but they were very helpful. Good app.

April 26, 2019

Imagination Mobile

So far so good. A few bumps here and there but customer service has resolved any issues I had. Would be nice if the customer could just type in order number on tracking page or email address but other than that, pretty good.

March 6, 2019

Thanks so much! We will consider adding this feature to future updates.

Gizok

This app works great on my store and their Customer Support was available to me to answer all my questions. I recommend to anyone who needs this feature on their store.

March 6, 2019

JandK Shops

App does not work. Followed install directions exactly. track order page just shows a bunch of chinese symbols at upper left on a white blank page. Useless!

March 5, 2019

Hi, I am sorry for the inconvenience. We check our records and test again in many shops. But we didn't see the issue you mentioned. You can contact us for support, we will do our best to help. Thanks!