Parcely.app

Omniva, DPD, Zasilkovna, Itella, Venipak, LP EXPRESS and other

From $3.95/month. 14-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Parim kingitus

Perfect app and best support I've ever contact.
I highly recommend for your's online stores. Quickly installed and ready to use

Reet Aus

Best Shipping app for Shopify to make the customer's journey convenient and increase sales. The app itself is comprehensive, extremely user-friendly and their customer support team is responsive and helpful, even during the weekends and late evenings. We are very happy with Parcely.app optimising our shipping processes.

kriss-soonik

So far I´m really pleased with the app. But the amazing thing is that they helped me set it all up for free. It made my life so much easier. They really worked with me and thought through the process. Thanks! Recommend.

MaiWistik

Fast and efficient customer support who thinks along and offers solutions. The app is convenient to use and the user experience is now many times more enjoyable.

Wodal

App that is easy to use and the support is always super helpful.
Clients have also no problem with their orders. Would recommend!

January 31, 2022

Thank you for the kind words, we are happy to help :)

FOR MY PLANTS

This is a must-have if you are offering deliveries to multiple parcel lockers like DPD, Omniva, Smartpost, and others. Easy and clear for clients to use and speeds up the label printing for me. Recommend, recommend, recommend.

January 28, 2022

Thank you for the recommendation. We are focused to get the shipping label management even smoother.

Koogimeister

Have been using the Parcely app from the beginning with my store. We chose Parcely because of the local delivery options like Omniva, Itella and DPD pickup points and lockers. The support has been amazing at both assisting setting up the things as well as solving various questions.

January 28, 2022

Thank you for the kind words, we are happy to help and offer a free setup service.

Nurrly

Brilliant app! Does exactly what we've like it to do. We had a small issue with certain functions and received a top-notch and fast help from their support team. Highly recommend this app.

October 27, 2021

Thank you for using our app and turning to our support with a problem that you had. We are always ready to help :)

LUXX

Is really only suitable for Latvia/Estonia. It asks for "DPD interconnector API keys" which there are none for the UK, and offers "DPD lockers" which no one I asked had ever heard of.

July 4, 2021

We are sorry that you didn't find our app to be something that you are looking for.
To be honest we are also very surprised by your comment about the app because everything you are describing Parcely app is not even offering and the app description clearly states it.

Desineur

Parcely is just brilliant! Easy to setup and if there are any questions, friendly support helps immediately to setup everything.

Previous 1 3