Parcely.app

Parcely.app

by Pulsev

Omniva, DHL, Zasilkovna, DPD, Venipak, LPexpress, Matkahuolto

Kleins Organic

Very Good app and Excellent customer service! we use this app to deliver parcels to our customers in Lithuania. I had some trouble setting everything up. I reached out to the support team and they set everything up for me. Whenever i have a question they not only reply back fast but either make the change for me or teach me how to do it.

Natural Chaga™ from Estonia

We use the Parcely app on our store www.naturalchaga.eu which I essentially run alone. Even though I didn't understand all the elements it does everything we need. I needed help on more than one occasion (quite a few actually) as I suck as integrations etc. and they have been patient, understanding and fast. If you are a small business like me and need a really flexible delivery app with amazing customer service then you have found the right guys. Top marks, keep up the great work. I was not asked to write this review or rewarded for it, and I also rarely write reviews but their customer service is really so good I felt I should.

Boka Studio

Amazing personalized service and support! 100% Recommend Parcely, definitely made my business shipping services easier and smoother. Thank you.

Maailmakaubad

Exactly what we needed when we changed from woo-commerce to Shopify.
Support is amazing, Erik has been a big help to us and tailored the app to work exactly as we needed.

October 10, 2020

Thank you for your review. Our support is always ready to help with the app setup :)

D'ARMATI

We have always valued good support by app developers and Parcely does not disappoint. They take into consideration their clients’ suggestions and improve on them. Very fast and professional support and overall a perfect solution for e-commerce in Europe. Written by a customer from Estonia.

October 10, 2020

Thank you and our support is always ready to help.

Pastakapunkt

Super easy to set up, works perfectly straight out the box. Saves us lot of work hours. An essential app for us.

Kick the Moon

It works very well and the support was amazing! Got all the help needed to adapt Parcely.app to our custom theme. Thanks once again :)

Safetypeak

Smooth integration and very fast customer service response, sorted everything in 20 mins from the first email. Recommended!

BOHO SHOES

Great app & stunning approach to the client. The developer helped to set it up and get going. Really recommend!

April 20, 2020

Novexpert Eesti (Silvaron OÜ)

Väga hea ja asjalik app pakiautomaatide lisamiseks. Kuigi seadistamise õpetus oli minu jaoks natuke puuduliku infoga, sain kiiret abi kasutajatoest. Julgen kindlalt seda appi soovitada.

April 20, 2020

Tänud heade sõnade eest. Uuendame peagi oma õpetuse ja lisame ka Eesti keelse versiooni. Meie kasutajatugi aitab muidugi ka edaspidi heameelega.

Previous 1