Parcely.app

Parcely.app | Reviews

by Pulsev

Omniva, DPD, Zasilkovna, Itella, Venipak, LP EXPRESS and other

Nurrly

Brilliant app! Does exactly what we've like it to do. We had a small issue with certain functions and received a top-notch and fast help from their support team. Highly recommend this app.

October 27, 2021

Thank you for using our app and turning to our support with a problem that you had. We are always ready to help :)

LUXX

Is really only suitable for Latvia/Estonia. It asks for "DPD interconnector API keys" which there are none for the UK, and offers "DPD lockers" which no one I asked had ever heard of.

July 4, 2021

We are sorry that you didn't find our app to be something that you are looking for.
To be honest we are also very surprised by your comment about the app because everything you are describing Parcely app is not even offering and the app description clearly states it.

Desineur

Parcely is just brilliant! Easy to setup and if there are any questions, friendly support helps immediately to setup everything.

DRAKOSHOP

Exactly what I was looking for and is very simple to use and easy for the customer to use. If something is not possible to set up yourself, then Erik is very helpful :)

Kleins Organic

Very Good app and Excellent customer service! we use this app to deliver parcels to our customers in Lithuania. I had some trouble setting everything up. I reached out to the support team and they set everything up for me. Whenever i have a question they not only reply back fast but either make the change for me or teach me how to do it.

Natural Chaga™ from Estonia

We use the Parcely app on our store www.naturalchaga.eu which I essentially run alone. Even though I didn't understand all the elements it does everything we need. I needed help on more than one occasion (quite a few actually) as I suck as integrations etc. and they have been patient, understanding and fast. If you are a small business like me and need a really flexible delivery app with amazing customer service then you have found the right guys. Top marks, keep up the great work. I was not asked to write this review or rewarded for it, and I also rarely write reviews but their customer service is really so good I felt I should.

Boka Studio

Amazing personalized service and support! 100% Recommend Parcely, definitely made my business shipping services easier and smoother. Thank you.

Maailmakaubad

Exactly what we needed when we changed from woo-commerce to Shopify.
Support is amazing, Erik has been a big help to us and tailored the app to work exactly as we needed.

October 10, 2020

Thank you for your review. Our support is always ready to help with the app setup :)

D'ARMATI

We have always valued good support by app developers and Parcely does not disappoint. They take into consideration their clients’ suggestions and improve on them. Very fast and professional support and overall a perfect solution for e-commerce in Europe. Written by a customer from Estonia.

October 10, 2020

Thank you and our support is always ready to help.

Pastakapunkt

Super easy to set up, works perfectly straight out the box. Saves us lot of work hours. An essential app for us.

Previous 1