MagicPass Wholesale

MagicPass Wholesale

by Impress

Password protected pages. Simple wholesale.

Crown Jeweled Cosmetics

App did not work on my store at all. Trued adding a password and adding tags neither option worked. Really wanted to like this app but did not.

October 7, 2019

Hi we sent you an email to get to the bottom of this! Thanks for the review.

Pepper You

Please DO NOT download this app. I uninstalled it and now none of my product pages work. I would avoid at all costs. Honestly.

August 20, 2019

Please reinstall, and click “More actions” > “Remove from store” before uninstalling. You won’t be billed for reinstalling. We’ve reached out via our customer support to see if you need any help.

We also sent you an email with these instructions when you uninstalled, just search for the subject “IMPORTANT: Uninstall MagicPass” for more Information.

If you need extra help, this is also mentioned in the Help Guide section of our app.

Gtechniq North America

My admin stopped working on this app weeks ago. I have reached out to the support 5 times without any response. The pw side works, but I have no way to add more pages or retrieve passwords.

ROAD iD

We installed the app thinking that it was $5 / month. However, we learned that if you are a Shopify Plus customer it is $95 / month. A great value at $5, terrible at $95.

March 18, 2019

Sorry about that, I wish I could make this more clear in the pricing section.

We scale pricing for MagicPass because if we didn't, big stores would use an outsized chunk of server resources, so small stores would basically subsidize big stores, which felt wrong.

By asking Plus stores to pay a little more, we ensure everyone is paying for their fair share of server resources. This felt right, and hopefully makes more sense!

Army 1157 Kits Ltd Veterans Owned Business

its has lock up our site and not you have to remove all the code to fix what a load of ???????????????

March 18, 2019

We built an automated tool to make this a 1-click process, and sent you an email about it when you uninstalled. It takes about 15 seconds to fix.

Just re-install the app and click "More actions" > "Remove MagicPass from store". You won't be charged for re-installing. Hope that helps!

Golden Aesthetics

Does not work on safari or mobile, only in Chrome. Does not allow you to customise the landing page! Other than that, works well.

March 18, 2019

Update: Safari pushed a security change which broke many websites, including MagicPass. This was quickly fixed thanks to your bug report, and is no longer an issue. Thanks again!