MagicPass Wholesale

MagicPass Wholesale

by Impress

Password protected pages. Simple wholesale.

The Axe Shoppe

Magic pass has worked great to set up a password protected collection of axes available to World Axe Throwing League venues only. Works great!!

Chelsea The Collection

I used this app to help me create a special page for my VIP members to get a first look at the sale. It was one of the only good priced apps. Very easy to use and fast to set up.

Small Town Boutique

I used MagicPass to protect my wholesale page with a password for business owners who shop with me. So easy to use and navigate!

Tony Miller Construction

This app gave us exactly what we were wanting for our homeowners. Exclusive access and a great way for them to view everything all in one place.

Hoffus Co.

Loved it! It's working really well for a really great price. I'm a small business so I can't afford much, but this does the trick.

Ocean Isabella

This is a really good app for me. I have a lot of collections that I am not allowed to share public over social media so this allows me to set a password protected page for only my regular customers to view without having to post the pictures on Facebook etc

Lindsay Rapp Gallery

This app is absolutely amazing, I use it to protect payment pages on original pieces on my website. My customers love it, and I feel safe knowing that only they have access to those pages! I will continue using magic pass, and I would highly recommend it to everyone!

Cannabidiol by Delemarre

This app is an easy an affordable way to seperate my wholesale and retail business. Easy to set up and use. A++

A Kitten Kaboodle

Super easy setup and worked perfectly. I like that it locks pages and products associated to that page. It made it very simple to keep different products available to different customers. Thank you MagicPass!

SCHREIDER DESIGN GREETING CARDS

With a very simple and effective interface, together with a great price structure, MagicPass is a must in my opinion for separating our site into the compartments needed for wholesale and retail selling.

Previous 1 3 4