PayWhirl Subscription Payments

PayWhirl Subscription Payments

by PayWhirl Inc.

Sell subscriptions and offer recurring payments to customers

L'Amour Chic Subscription Box

The customer service is impeccable. They usually reply quickly and are willing to go above and beyond in service. I absolutely LOVE the app.

BEAM Whitening

Easy to install and outstanding customer service was given by Sergey getting the finer details right - couldn't recommend enough!

Prodigies

Loving this app so far. Had a theme/display issue and reached out their support who fixed it in like literally 90 seconds or something crazy fast. Super appreciate it!! Cheers and thanks for the awesome app!

Vagesty

Very easy to install, just read the instructions. haven't started selling subscriptions yet, but I set it up to get ready for when I launch. Thank you

Ankarro Luxury London

Great app, does exactly what it says. Easy to set up subscription plans of all sorts, all smooth. Great managing interface with several options. We used it with Narrative theme first then attempted to install on another premium theme however the installation was not as smooth as with Narrative so reached to their customer service team and I received the BEST CUSTOMER SERVICE in ages. Sergey who installed and integrated the app on the new theme was super quick (it took around 20-30 minutes all together with me explaining what the matter was). Extremely happy with it. Highly recommend if you are after an app for recurring payments/ subscriptions!

ukpreppingshop.co.uk

The app is simple to install and use, sergey was very helpful! Cant fault the service and support.
Thanks.

Kahuku Natural

We have now installed this app across 3 different businesses we own. The team at Paywhirl are super friendly, helpful and quick at responding. They have helped us with installation and we are really happy with the functionality and design of the app. It will definitely help us make more sales for sure!

ZeroRefill

We are thrilled with this company and this app. It is super easy to use. The guys at Paywhirl were extremely accommodating (and super fast!) at responding to my request to help me install the code and in fact did that for me. It looks great on our website, and making small changes now to the design and functionality behind the scenes is really easy. A big thank you!

Silica Trades

This is my first ever app review in my 4 years of using all different types of applications. Paywhirl has earned it by providing the best customer support I've ever experienced! Sergey helped to get everything installed correctly on my theme in minutes (if not seconds), plus added it (per my request) to the "Featured Product" section of my homepage. Later, I experienced a glitch/bug with the sale prices of my other products in the same collection as my subscription product. Sergey again responded immediately with the cause of the bug and multiple work around solutions to remedy the issue until the bug is fixed. Sergey also used Loom to share screen recording videos he made, showing exactly what was going on with my store's theme. It's was amazing!

Wax Magic Home Fragrance Ltd ®

Amazing and brilliant customer support. We have only just started using this App for our subscription service. Initially we think we installed it incorrectly which caused our website to have some serious issues, but not with the Paywhirl APP itself, but with something we did. I have to say, the support team at Paywhirl, specifically Sergey is amazing. The problem we experienced was nothing to do with the APP but Sergey went above and beyond over a number of days to help us resolve the issue. The best support we have received from any Shopify APP so far. Keep up the good work and thank you.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 12 13