PayWhirl Subscription Payments

Sell subscriptions and offer recurring payments to customers

Free plan available. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Lightning Nails

Time spent using app Over 1 year

I LOVE the support team at PayWhirl! It does everything that I need and want, and they are so fast with helping for anything I need. Thank you PayWhirl team!!

Yakima Valley Hops

Time spent using app About 22 hours

PayWhirl is much better than the other app that we were using. The team was very prompt and helpful getting us up and running. Big shoutout to Ryan for being awesome!

Brothers Brewing Company

I used this app to add Beer Subscription Boxes to my brewery's webstore with weekly, bi-weekly, and monthly subscription options. I was able to set-up and integrate the app into the store by myself, with the help of their installation guide, very easily. I had one problem with a link on the subscriptions dashboard not appearing properly. After messaging on the app's chat function, someone addressed and fixed the issue in a matter of hours. I was surprised because I run a purchased theme that is not in the list of themes the app expressly supports and expected to be directed to a "shopify expert". The integration looks very slick from a customer's view point and the back end is very intuitive. The only function I would add, is to give the subscriber the option of choosing the start date of their subscription. For example, if someone purchases a subscription for someone else as a Christmas gift in November, an option to post-date the first order until December 20th would be helpful.

Cocabana

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

Excellent customer service. We were unsure if we could use the App for our Theme. Quick question to the support team and they had installed the App plus set up ready for us to use. We would certainly recommend...

Glamorous Eye Candy Cosmetics

Tech support is awesome I love the fact they include pictures of your site along with instructions.

STOKE PERFORMANCE

The App looks and works great! The support team is super responsive and helpful too. Highly recommend!

Cooper's Treats

I had tried a couple of subscription apps, but they were a bit clunky in terms of how they interfaced with my store and the checkout process. This one integrates really seamlessly. It's also simple to set up, and when I did have questions, PayWhirl's support was quick and helpful.

Tandem For Two

Time spent using app About 1 year

I am so excited to use this app and the customer service is fantastic! Most of the automatic snippet installs worked with my theme, but two didn't (due to my theme not the app), so I contacted customer service, heard from them in less than 12 hours and they had it fixed for me for free within a short time.

MYSUPERFOODPHARMACY

Location Netherlands

I use this app to add a 'subscribe and save 10%' check-out-option to my online shop. The team support was amazing in doing all the work and testing the function on one product! I can really recommend this app and the valuable support behind it! 5 stars plus!

Dream Fuel

This app helped effortlessly integrate a subscribe and save option into our website. The team was awesome with support. Would highly recommend