PayWhirl Subscription Payments

PayWhirl Subscription Payments

by PayWhirl Inc.

Sell subscriptions and offer recurring payments to customers

Mountain Metalcraft

When it says Free Plan Available, there should be a free plan available. Not this: Thank you for installing PayWhirl! You can use all the features for free for 14 more days. After that, you can continue running test subscriptions for as long as you need, but in order to process live payments you’ll need to purchase a plan

MakersFolly®

Not at all FREE. I uninstalled immediately. Merchants, beware. They take 3% on top of Shopify's 2.6% + 30. Ridiculous to label this as FREE when it is SO not. Shameful.

December 6, 2020

Hey there, actually the app is COMPLETELY FREE until early 2021 and there are no transaction fees during our launch phase. After we release pricing options, there will be a free plan without any monthly fees for merchants. We have several links to our pricing page published and have been completely upfront about it. Lastly, we're priced very competitively amongst the other apps that offer subscription services on Shopify. We all use the same pricing models. If you decide to circle back. Please let us know, we're happy to assist.

Natural Farm Shop

App seemed to work but can't communicate with Amazon FBA so it's useless for us. Not happy with the customer service - it took them almost two hours to reply to my inquriy and then he explained that they don't support "pickup orders", when I asked why they're changing the message about shipping methods for subscriptions when sending it to amazon. From there, it took him another 20 minutes to my reply where I said I'm not asking about pickup orders... After another 2 hours going back and forth, I gave up and realize this app doesn't work for us.

November 30, 2020

Thanks for your feedback on our new app, I'm sorry we weren't able to meet your expectations. The app is free and in a beta/launch phase until early 2021 while we work to expand functionality as much as possible. As for your specific issues integrating with Amazon FBA and the StandByte app, It should work with some configuration, but we don't have control over the "delivery method" language shown at checkout and relayed to Amazon FBA. That would be the responsibility of the StandByte app. You may also be able to configure Amazon FBA to read different values. Orders are now generated by Shopify and we don't have a ton of flexibility as we have to rely on their tools. They also control the checkout experience as everything is now processed through Shopify Checkout. That being said, we're willing to try and work through this issue and earn your business if you circle back. We'd love to help if we can.