PPF: Product Quiz Builder

Perfect Product Finder: On-brand product recommendation quiz

Price: Free

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Flower & Bee Synergy

Time spent using app 35 minutes

Wow. I literally installed and created a quiz in less than 20 mins. SO EASY. So far works outstandingly! Just what i needed.

djoon Dattelpralinen

Location Germany

Very beautiful app. Not too many functions but everything I needed in superb quality. Big thumbs up :)

myPEAK Supplements

Time spent using app 1 day

Amazing app. User friendly, a big help for our business, and has great features. And the customer support is exceptional and very responsive. 100% recommended

E-Ride Solutions

Location Australia

So far so good, quick replies from dev. Great thats its free at present. Worth a try.................

Crystal Logic Shop

Time spent using app About 5 hours

Our 1st quiz was up and running in a matter of minutes. Literally no coding skills required. AND their support team responded within 10 minutes to the questions we had.
A truly free app and a MUST have!

Doctor Cosmedical

Time spent using app About 2 months

Only if I could give 10 stars to the PPF team. They are so professional and considerate and went beyond my expectations to help and support my shop. Can't thank enough!! I totally recommend this app.

Wariapendi Native Nursery

Location Australia

This app is a terrific link to be able to assist my clients in product selection.
It will mean improvement to efficiencies with customer service and in turn increased sales!
The support offered by the team is fantastic also!

Beyond Riders

Great app to help users decide which Beyond Riders shirt to buy in order to ride protected. Looking forward to additional upgrades of the app.

Timely Coffees

Time spent using app 39 minutes

Installed the app and had an immediate response when I asked for support. So far it's been a great experience!

Spirit Based Therapies

Location Australia

When I first downloaded this app I had a few roadblocks getting it set up. The team were outstanding in regards to their customer support and they helped me get the quiz up and running. It is synced to my Klaviyo account from where i send a detailed email sequence out for each of the 5 answers of my quiz. I highly recommend!

Previous 1 3 4 5