Perfect Product Finder ‑ Quiz

Create shop quizzes to increase conversion and collect data

From $39/month. 14-day free trial.

ROYER

Overall the app is excellent. I had a hiccup with customer service, but they were able to make up for the initial troubles.

Livestock Show Equipment

I downloaded this app to help my customers find products easier. In the first place the set-up was very easy and there were clear guides on how to set it up. I had some questions before publishing my first quiz and I reached out to the support, Sam emailed me fast and helped me finish the remaining tasks to set up my quiz. I highly recommend this app since it’s easy to use and the support is amazing!

September 18, 2021

Thank you for the review! We are glad that we could help you out with publishing your first quiz. Your feedback is much appreciated.

CurlyTools

Na verschillende quiz/recommendations apps gebruikt te hebben, is de Perfect Product Finder de beste. Producten zijn ontzettend gemakkelijk te matchen aan de antwoorden en de layout ziet er top uit. Zeker een aanrader!

September 18, 2021

Bedankt voor de review! Fijn om te horen dat je blij bent met de app :)

27 COFFEE ROASTERS

Since it's easy to set up, I like it. Works without any mess. Now it is almost perfect because it has a language option. In addition to that, they say they will improve it more. I am really looking forward to seeing their update in the future.
I recommend this app. They have an amazing support team include Doeke. You can get robust help anytime.
I had tried some quiz apps. And I can say this is the best so far.

September 18, 2021

Thank you for the review. We are happy to hear that you like the new update that makes it possible to translate flows in any language! We will keep you posted on future updates.

Enomotion

App definitely help our customers to decide which product they want, and increase our sales. Hopefully everyone enjoys the app as we are :)

September 18, 2021

Thank you for the review and we are happy to hear that you like the app!

Natural Heroes

Very smooth UI on the front-end. I've heard from customer support that they are coming with some more features soon, which we do need eventually. Fast response time too

September 18, 2021

Thank you for your review and the positive feedback. We are indeed always adding new features to improve the app!

Dom Amsterdam

Had been looking for an app like this one for ages! I must say that I am very impressed with how smooth it works and how easy it's to use. Keep it up!!

September 18, 2021

We are happy to hear that you like the app!

Re Golf | Environmentally Friendly Golf Balls

The app user interface is built pretty well but it's severely lacking conditional logic. It means whatever question you add you cannot direct it based on question which makes it pretty useless. For example you cannot ask second question based on the response to first question. ALSO the price is outrageous

August 15, 2021

UPDATE: We recently launched an update that makes it possible to add advanced conditional logic to your flows. Hopefully this solves the problem you were having when you were creating a flow. Thanks again for the feedback and we will keep improving and adding new features to our app!

ORIGINAL: Thanks for your review, we appreciate the feedback. We're happy to hear that you love the interface. With regards to conditional logic, this may not be the app that fits your needs right now, however we are currently working on a conditional logic update which should solve that problem.

eikenhoutentafel.shop

Very good app to help my clients find the product that matches their needs best. The interface is fully customizable and easy to work with. This app has a positive impact on my sales.

August 15, 2021

Thanks! We're delighted to hear that you are happy with the app.