4.8

Merchants appreciate this app for its user-friendly interface, easy setup, and seamless Shopify integration. The Perfect Product Finder Plugin is noted for simplifying product searches, while the AI functionality aids in quick quiz creation. The app's customer support is praised for its efficiency and friendliness. Merchants value the customization options and smooth performance, with the quiz feature enhancing the shopping experience by guiding customers to suitable products. The app is recognized for its potential to boost sales and enhance businesses.

October 19, 2022

Incredibly easy to use and customize! Customer service is very helpful and quick to respond. I am excited for the features they plan to implement in the future!

PRENDE
5 months using the app
February 24, 2022

This app is the best quiz app by far. Best ui out of all of them. I tried out a Couple beforehand and they just looked terrible on my site. I had no comprises on this app everything was perfect. Customer service is amazing also! Can’t wait to see what they do next!

HeadteacherChat Shop
June 19, 2022

An easy-to-use app that has helped me collect demographic info, and shopping habits of users while collecting their email, and offering them something in return.

Douglas Lynn
May 17, 2022

Perfect just what we needed! We are looking forward to seeing what you have up your sleeve for 2.0. Thanks for your support.

Home in Style
Greece
March 13, 2022

The support on this app is AMAZING. Also very intuitive to get to work. I set it up in 10 minutes, and now I am very excited to see if it helps conversions

HårFri.dk
Denmark
July 17, 2022

Great app to help users decide which Beyond Riders shirt to buy in order to ride protected. Looking forward to additional upgrades of the app.

Beyond Riders
September 10, 2022

I use the app to make my product quiz, the guy was very helpful with me. Would recommend it to anybody

Dogtra Europe
France
August 29, 2022

This was Exactly what I was looking for in my shop. Great product and the support was excellent too.

Grand Candles LLC
August 3, 2021

Very good app to help my clients find the product that matches their needs best. The interface is fully customizable and easy to work with. This app has a positive impact on my sales.

eikenhoutentafel.shop
Netherlands
App Attic replied August 15, 2021

Thanks! We're delighted to hear that you are happy with the app.

December 6, 2022

Great app, does exactly what it promises and super support if ever needed - in my case to get rid of the branding :-). Recommended!

Webmeisterin