Photo Resize

Photo Resize

by Pixc

Automatically resizes and replaces all your product photos

Agm Worldwide

Amazing App! Just what we were looking for, the fact that it is free, makes that much better. Highly recommend this app, now all our images are the same size and store looks fantastic. See here: https://www.agmhomestore.com/

Go Go Beauty

I downloaded this app for two sites that I run with Shopify. Really great app, does what it says it does. Was glitchy a few times, but was quickly resolved after I contacted admin. Good job!

Isohuge

BRILLIANT APP!!! Where other apps charge you for this, Pixc does it all for free and with great results. Keep it up :)

Movie Tv Show Merch

Really Good App especially as its free, I have a few different products and sometimes the images didnt look right on my site after using this app, they are all the same size and it just looks cleaner - www.movietvshowmerch.com

The Big Card Company

Great app had to work hard on my pictures which where all shapes and sizes. Contacted support who replied quickly with advice also checked to see how i had got on. Found the app worked best on Goggle Chrome. Photo's are so important online.

Asylumzone

WOW! Makes your non square photos perfect and clean squares so all products look exactly the same size or formatted cleanly. Mine is taking several days to finish because it has so many photos but I can see it quietly working in the background. Get this app now since it is free and fantastic!

WWW.AsylumZone.com Costumes, Party Decorations, Accessories and so much more!

Funzone21

Truly incredible app. Does exactly what I needed. It takes your photos that are not square, sizes them perfectly into a square and ignores the ones that are already square so those do not get smaller. AMAZING!!!

www.funzone21.com Adult Erotic Sex Toys, Lubrication, and everything else you need for a sexy good time!

Indian Colors

simply amazing!! you guys saved hours of time!!

Hgmarketplace

I think this app is perfect for all e-commerce business, especially for drop shipping business. The app saves a lot of time and their CS is perfect ever !

thank you for all of you guys help.

Sweety Cats Boutique

Amazing amazing amazing! Exactly what I was looking for! Automaticaly resizes all your pictures it's free!! do anything alse while they work for you! Thank you very much! You deserve even 6 ****** ;)