Photo Resize

Photo Resize

by Pixc

Automatically resizes and replaces all your product photos

Canarybleu

Awesome this app makes my website look so professional would recommend to anyone.

Vintage Vogue Llc

Great product...makes your store look clean and uniform...absolutely a must. Thank you guys at Pixc for making such an essential app. Have told other shopify owners about it. :)

Elana Carello Sweaters

Came out sooo much better than I imagined! It was literally one click and it's perfect. I was very worried about this, especially since it's in beta. But it's miraculous. Site looks fab now!!!

Raxoryarns

Great app, I've been too lazy to resize pics myself, this is a godsend! And fabulous customer service, can't rate these guys highly enough. Definitely worth checking out.

Mmore Cases

Amazing app, simply amazing! All went ok, in 5 minutes our shop was as was inteded. Saved us a huge amount of time and for free! Just amazing (did I say that again?!)! :)

1130 Worldwide

Best FREE app install. Very helpful.

My Shopper Fan

Excellent. Good Apps. I would recommend for people who wants their website looks better in line

Aleemahs

I love, love this App, my store looks amazing now, Thank you!

Boot Lovers Usa

Made my site look so much more uniform and professional
Makes my life so much easier.

Eco Eyes

Good app It would be nice if there were a couple of ratios other than square