Photo Resize

Photo Resize

by Pixc

Automatically resizes and replaces all your product photos

Brewandjoe

Simple and effective - really tidies up the layout

Tays Treasures

Love it. My photos are uniform in size & makes my website pop.

Girlyshop Net

Great App. My web looks professional with this app. RECOMMENDED!

Chrisie Styles

Product pictures were one of my biggest struggles. I installed this app and am now feeling so much more confident about my shops appearance. This app took the guess work out of trying to figure out how to resize all of my images. Its a must have! It's a time saver! It's a life saver! I am 200% satisfied.

Little Tidbits Bookshop

Takes a while to load, but definitely makes all the photos square and look more professional on my website

Divine Experience Radio Store

Great app! Each image was resized and my website looks professional and cleaner. Try it for yourself!

Level Up Fan Shop

Great app. Resized all images within minutes to give a uniformed look on our store.

Perfect if you don't have the time to go through all your images yourself.

Geoff Gorius

WOW Simple and saved me tons of time. This is a must have app if you want your store to look professional

Luma Bean Inc

Wonderful fix for a problem I have been having - different sized photos. Resizing and editing did not help.

This App did it to all my product images in less than ten minuets. Excellent.

Ship A Gift

Excellent... 1 click had sorted.. was having nightmares all these days and thanks to PIXC now.. Fantastic.