Opinew Product Reviews App UGC

Opinew Product Reviews App UGC | Reviews

by Opinew

Social proof, Request product review app, review importer, UGC

Total Music Nerds

Easy to use app for reviews and excellent customer service- very quick response, and help solving problems, highly recommended!

Goodevas

Wonderful app, great customer service - very fast and helpful communication. They answered my questions and helped me with widgets installation Would recommend!

Flaskie®

OUTSTANDING APP! A must for all Shopify stores, cannot do without it. Amazing interface and looks beautiful on my website. 5 stars

Otaro

I am using Opinew for 2 years now. The Developers are even willing to add custom code - 100% recommend.

Well Life

This is a great app with extra ways to interact with you customers to get and show reviews. I totally recommend it.
They have great customer service, handling everything immediately and nicely.

Tigbul's Variety Fashion Shop

Great customer service. Hoping to get a better grip on sales with this app.
Easy to install and use. Thanks

Éclacare

I have a couple stores and I use Opinew in both of them. It's easy to use and efficient, plus their support is always helpful.

Diamond Cut Graphics USA

i just got the app. my representative in the chat was a big help. hopefully everything will be fine in the future as well

SPARC Welders

Wonderful app - Google integration is fantastic! Great layout etc as well. Has increased sales/conversion fairly dramatically.

Half Caked

Opinew is one of the most valuable apps that we use on our site. The team is always there to help with any issues you may have with installation, customizations, etc. I can't recommend this app enough to anyone looking to boost their conversions!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 96 97