Opinew Product Reviews App UGC

Social proof, Request product review app, review importer, UGC

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

storeopop

Tomasz is a professional and humor guy, he understands my requests very quickly and helped me solved the problem with fastest and easiest way, I am super satisfied with his service and Opinew App, now my product looks perfect on my shop, thank you all!

NicheForBeach

Great app. I love the multifunctional use for the app - website integration and importing of apps is much easier than other apps

MusclePharm

Opinew is a great app for managing reviews from multiple sources. Support is awesome! This allows us to import reviews easily from Amazon, etc, react to negative reviews and highlight the positive ones.

Big Beards

I was able to export reviews from Ebay and seller feedback to input onto Shopify store. I requested support as the purchases wasn't presenting as verified. Tomasz on the live support chat was ever so helpful and fixed it in minutes. Great App!!

Two Sisters Instyle

AWESOME customer support :-)
Prompt reply, highly recommend. Thank you so much Tomasz, really appreciate it.

BazzBuy

i'm using the app and all its features.
it is very easy to use.
all the advertised functions works and the dev support is 24/7 as described.
excellent.!

muzata.us

I tried this app for reviews. It has images function and could import from amazon. Tomas did a great support job . He fixed issues really fast . anyway this is the best reviews app I had found so far.

OTG Officialストア

Fantastic customer support !!
Very Quick to answer. And they perfectly solve my issue about report import.
thank you !!

scooperadr

Super Aplikacja, obsługa tak samo, pozdrowienia dla Tomka z Glasgow który bardzo mi pomógł ( pracuje w obsłudze technicznej )

Alfie

Very responsive CS support. Easy interface. However, the added review wedge isn't the best design and don't have enough customisation options. But it covered the basic and did what it promised.