Opinew Product Reviews App

Opinew Product Reviews App

by Opinew

Product Reviews, Photo Reviews App, Aliexpress Amazon Ebay

U-care Malaysia

Good apps for my shop. Free plan available. Recomneded. This can help me boost the confident for user to purchase thing in my website.

Amazebeast

It's very useful. Guys are very kind they helped me out with everything even with editing the review code for product which i deleted because i thought i dont need it anymore i know i am silly, but hey, thats why we have experts to handle all of this. I recommend it to everyone. Very professional staff and app is working perfect. Thank You for help! :)

TheMiniNook

I was initially quite confused about how to use this app. However, after spending some time with it, I see the full potential and it will surely be very beneficial to my new Shopify shop. This is the perfect app for importing current external reviews and managing new reviews in one pace. Tomasz was very helpful on livechat with his instant replies and clear instructions, thank you! 5/5!

hugieonlinestore

Atendimento excelente! recomendo o app para qualquer tipo de loja, se encaixou perfeitamente em minha LP Page Fly

GoVenture Co

Opinew allowed me to import product reviews for free until I got my business up and running. Thanks to them, my conversions are much higher.

LuisFerrando

this app realy helped me out doing sales, the customers are more sure about what they buy, cool app !

Heccei

The app is great! It helps me solve the Amazon review issue! And the support team is great. They help me install the APP features and even delete the useless codes which drag my site speed. Good Work!

WishfulMarket

Great communication & super user friendly - just installed the app and imported the reviews to my products easily ... very recommended A++

Mega MarketBR

looking good so far, should have an option on free plan to translate some words in the card. looking forward to test email configs

Ivismile

amazing Review app with Very good Features. you can customize almost everything in this review app. recommended !

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 60 61