Opinew Product Reviews App UGC

Opinew Product Reviews App UGC

by Opinew

Social proof, Request product review app, review importer, UGC

Miwini

nice! the best review app with a nice customer Support:) I choose this app over one year and its really nice!

VJ IMPRESION

no me gusto que se tuviera que pagar por el servicio la desintale pero espero que no me ocasione ningun problema a futuro

April 2, 2021

Hi - we understand you might be dissatisfied but we find your review unfair - you haven't even used our software but rated it 1 star simply because it's a paid app. You did not even try the 14 day free trial.

Hola, entendemos que puede que no esté satisfecho, pero consideramos que su opinión es injusta; ni siquiera ha utilizado nuestro software, pero lo calificó con una estrella simplemente porque es una aplicación de pago. Ni siquiera probaste la prueba gratuita de 14 días. Me gustaría pedirle que elimine esta revisión injusta que perjudica nuestro negocio.

UBEATOR-SEA

great service with jakub, he is so nice who help me install!!!!I will recommend this app absoluetly!!

Front Paws

Fantastic app! easy to use and navigate. the online help from the technical team is extremely quick and helpful

Ink Pad

Very good application, and excellent support! I used many application before, but I loved the style of this one.

Gaming OG store

This was a good some might even say great app that can help you import all the reviews you may need in your store

Scottish Artist Kevin Hunter | Paintings Of Scotland & Beyond

I've tried many review apps over with various webpages over the years. Opinew is by far the best I've come across... it just works very well and looks great. And the support if you ever need it is just as great!

TheTrove.LA

Fantastic company with amazing customer support! We were quickly and easily able to import all our eBay reviews onto our Shopify store, which is definitely going to lead to an increase in sales. This platform was well worth the investment.

ClevaMama UK

Looks good, easily generates reviews and helps conversions. I really like this app because it is easy to use and the support is great.

MatthewAndAustin

Update: Yes, i did. Part of what I meant is I prefer not using an automatic method. I just wished there was documentation for where the code was installed where I would go in and edit the CSS myself. Dont get me wrong it seems like a great app, but personally for me customer service was far too slow to respond and i had to solve the issue with no help from him because of his speed. Leaving 4 stars cause other than the CSS thing it's great. Too hard for me to customize unless using auto method. There's not enough documention on how to manually install and actually customize the css. The auto install would have worked great but it didn't meet my needs. Other than that, this app seemed great.

March 25, 2021

Hi - have you tried going to widgets>product reviews widget? There is a ton of customisation options without writing any CSS

Also - our support is more than happy to help if you get in touch!