Opinew Product Reviews App

Opinew Product Reviews App

by Opinew

Product Reviews App Photo Video Reviews Rating Amazon Ali Ebay

Mockins

Our company switched to Opinew from Yotpo. It's packed with awesome features and constantly being updated with more. Their customer support is also fantastic. We would HIGHLY recommend using this app.

Out Shop Easy

I am very impressed by the features of the app, the tutorials, the easy settings and the very helpful support team, who is ready to assist you with any question you asked. Much better than a couple of other apps I tried before. Additionally, they offered different plans to fit the size of your business without breaking your finances.

Layered By Jewels

Honestly the best app so far! Customer service is amazing and was able to help me put the code on my website properly! Worth the price for the social proofing and ability to design it to fit your brand!

The Boho Shop

So far, a helpful app, easy to use. Works well with Aliexpress, used on a few on our websites and no issues

Disposable Urinals

Poor communication never worked after I subscribed stay away ... worse review company and definitely do not recommend

December 8, 2020

Hi - Sorry about your not ideal expierience. We have asked the you to contact our support team via the handy live chat button inside the app, where we are ready to reply usually in 5min, 7 days a week, but you haven't contacted us.

Using the live chat will always ensure quick support service vs email which is not so frequently monitored.

Good news is that are working on integrating the email and chat channel together. We are always working to improve the experience for all our users :)

If you still would like to get some help feel free to get in touch and we'll help right away.

Yzouet.Shop | Jouets Robots Au Quebec

I had a problem in my 7 day trial version and ask the support for help. My problem got solved, very fast! Nice Support!

Frisur-Tutorials

The AzTech

I got stuck...asked support on the chat...fixed my issue within minutes by adding star ratings to my products.
Great service.

StarryLights

This app is honestly the best thing on the Shopify app store. Just an amazing overall app, with an even better team behind it. Really great support!

Velany Store

Exactly is what I want! This app allows me to write reviews by myself, which gives more flexibility. Besides, it's free! 100% recommended!