Opinew Product Reviews

Opinew Product Reviews

by Opinew

Product Reviews, Photo Reviews, Ali Review Amazon Ebay reviews

shop4urkids

Great app! It's nice to offer the app for free until we start making sales.llllllllllllllllllllllllll

supercray

I've spent the last couple years and after using Ali Reviews and Loox, I will never Loox back (insert haha). This is all you need for social proof. Quick and Easy operation. Reviews look nice.

Viva Deo

So far so good! I like the look of it and it has helped our customers a lot. I am still trying to get a feel for how to see the unpublished negative reviews but so far I am enjoying this app. It makes importing a breeze.

officialpregnancypillow

Awesome app really helps with conversions. the staff is also very helpful and amazing. they really helped me out with any questions I had.

Biasho

The app is simple and easy to use. The instructions and interface was good and i would recommend for the stores that starts from somewhere...

Best-Fish

Great app and great service! Works perfectly for my business and is exactly what I need. Fast response and friendly support

MDCASA

progaugestore

It is a truly fantastic app and worth every dime paid for it....The product works pretty damn well...

İyişarap

Testing the app at the moment. They offer more free trial for reviewing. We will update this review after testing.

Home on the Swan

We're using Opinew Product Reviews at https://homeontheswan.com/
Importing individual products works great! Unfortunaltey the mass import is not functioning for us. If that's something Opinew can resolve it'll be a 5 star product.