Opinew Product Reviews App UGC

Opinew Product Reviews App UGC

by Opinew

Social proof, Request product review app, review importer, UGC

Scottish Artist Kevin Hunter | Paintings Of Scotland & Beyond

I've tried many review apps over with various webpages over the years. Opinew is by far the best I've come across... it just works very well and looks great. And the support if you ever need it is just as great!

TheTrove.LA

Fantastic company with amazing customer support! We were quickly and easily able to import all our eBay reviews onto our Shopify store, which is definitely going to lead to an increase in sales. This platform was well worth the investment.

ClevaMama UK

Looks good, easily generates reviews and helps conversions. I really like this app because it is easy to use and the support is great.

MatthewAndAustin

Update: Yes, i did. Part of what I meant is I prefer not using an automatic method. I just wished there was documentation for where the code was installed where I would go in and edit the CSS myself. Dont get me wrong it seems like a great app, but personally for me customer service was far too slow to respond and i had to solve the issue with no help from him because of his speed. Leaving 4 stars cause other than the CSS thing it's great. Too hard for me to customize unless using auto method. There's not enough documention on how to manually install and actually customize the css. The auto install would have worked great but it didn't meet my needs. Other than that, this app seemed great.

March 25, 2021

Hi - have you tried going to widgets>product reviews widget? There is a ton of customisation options without writing any CSS

Also - our support is more than happy to help if you get in touch!

F1TNERGY

I use it on 2 stores and has help me build a 10K + growing business thanks to the credibility of my own clients.

Bella's Cream

I've used Opinew now for about 14 months, and my store has grown to 6-figures during that time. It's so intuitive and simple, love it! The fact that you can source reviews from Amazon is great, and you can modify the design to your liking. 5 stars from me, no doubt! A few issues have popped up, but their in-app chat support is super fast and helps you immediately. Awesome!

SummerBBoutique

Great app very useful easy to use and looks clean on my boutique page! and they are responsive! Thank you!

necessityskincare

Excellent app and excellent customer service. I highly recommend it to anymore looking for a review system easy to use.

Lucy Laslett Designs

Really well explained app, much easier to use than others I have tried. It looks very professional on my website.

BUY FOR DOG

I am very pleased with the application, my store looks quite professional!
Very Good App. You will be very pleased.