Opinew Product Reviews

Opinew Product Reviews

by Opinew

Product Reviews, Photo Reviews, Ali Review Amazon Ebay reviews

Cherished Emblems

Simple easy to use I think that this can be a great way for my customers to see the reviews that I have on products and create more trust with my site

Pink and Caboodle

This review import process is much, MUCH easier than the previous one I used. I'm not totally happy with where the reviews are showing up on the page, but I believe I need to contact my Shopify theme designers to help me move the widget, so I'm giving this one 5 stars.

Loja Oficial | XploudShop

Ele é bom, o complicado é que não há possibilidade de importar somente comentários de um pais especifico e os nomes das pessoas que comentaram não são editáveis, então fica um comentário com nome de pessoas de outros países.

Smart Sphere

Must have app if your a beginner or already Established support is always there would highly recommend

Tie Game Apparel Clothing

Has a lot of great features look forward to seeing the results after running my store after a few months.

Elle-&-Shine-

I Have not had this app long, but so far I like it, has a lot of features, It was a little confusing at first when your not a tech person it's tricky, but, Tomasz was great and patient in helping me out, quick to respond. so far happy with the app does what it says and more! A must app to have helps to have Reviews on your site.

TopissNails

Mes 5 étoiles c'est parce que je trouve cette application vraiment géniale, car vous pouvez importer les avis depuis les grandes plateformes Amazon Ebay Aliexpress et d'autres. ils ont aussi une interface très spécifique qui convertit le mieux et différencie de la concurrence, En tout cas je recommande fortement car leur service client est vraiment présent, aidant et à l'écoute, ils résolvent aussi tout les problèmes vous n'avez qu'à essayer par vous même :)

ballumart

Aplicativo excelente! Recomendo muito funcional e fácil instalação. A configuração do e-mail podia ser mais exemplificada.

Dazlee

App is easy to set up and use with clear instructions, and the results look amazing! Within minutes my store was populated with much needed reviews. A gold mine for any shop owner!

Heady Supply

Its good. honestly im only reviewing this because it gave me 100 extra of something to do the setup. i havent used it yet. will update if necesary. interface is good so far