Opinew Product Reviews App UGC

Social proof, Request product review app, review importer, UGC

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Morale Style Boutique

Time spent using app About 1 month

They respond quickly and get issues resolved quickly.
It makes reviews look better and more legitimate.

June 16, 2022

Hi there,

We are glad you are happy with Opinew and we appreciate your feedback.

If you need anything in the future, please reach out to our Live Chat support and we'll be happy to help.

BLTMR.

Time spent using app About 3 hours

First, I don't usually write reviews. In fact, this is my first Shopify app review ever. I just installed it today, got it up and running in a few clicks, and got cool looking reviews on my site in no time. I wanted to remove the little number next to the stars, so I contacted support and within 5 minutes it was changed. They were also kind enough to actually go into the code of the site and change up some fonts and layouts. Insane. All without paying a single cent.

June 16, 2022

Hi,
Thank you very much for your kind words! We are delighted to hear we were able to meet your expectations.

Rest assured that we will continue to improve the app and provide an excellent customer experience.

Have a great rest of the day!

Bag Wow

Location Ukraine

Everything works well, good app. Everything suits me.
It would be nice to be free, but it's not free, I guess)

June 9, 2022

Hi,

Thank you so much for leaving us a review!
We're glad to hear Opinew's features are suitable for your needs.

Feel free to reach out to us via live chat if you need any help!

Have a great day,

Stop The Dog Barking

This was a new app and I needed assistance. Daniel from live support was quick to jump in and assist me. He was very patient with me and got the installed in no time. Thank you very much for the quick response and excellent service.

June 9, 2022

Hi there,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us and for this awesome review! We are very happy to hear our support team hit the mark for you.

If you need anything in the future, please reach out and we'll be happy to help!

Have a wonderful day,

Curl Revamp

Location South Africa
Time spent using app About 1 month

Great features and clean appearance.
Excellent customer service.
Excellent support during setup and implementation.

Hi,

Thank you so much for leaving us such a fantastic review! We're delighted to hear you like Opinew and that our support was helpful in getting you started.

Feel free to reach out to us if you need anything else!

Have a great day,

MedNeedles.ca

Time spent using app About 1 month

Super fast service and friendly staff. Set it up so that stars appear under my organic search results on google, within minutes of my request.

Hi there,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us! We are happy to hear our support team hit the mark for you.

Your feedback is highly appreciated and will help us to maintain our support quality and service to customers. It was a pleasure serving you.

Have a wonderful day!

Lit Life Creations

Time spent using app Over 2 years

I was having trouble with this app and reached out to them and they fixed all my issues right away.

Hi,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. Your opinion is valued greatly and it helps us maintain an excellent standard of service to our customers.

Have a fantastic day,

SENSEI BLADES

Location France
Time spent using app About 1 hour

The app was easy to install and allows for many customization options.
Excellent customer service. Asking for help was easy. Daniel solved my problem quickly.
Excellent support, simple to use, and clean looking!

Hi,

Thank you for leaving us a 5-star review! We are delighted to hear you like Opinew and our support team.
Feel free to reach out if you need anything else!

Have a lovely day,

Camera Exchange

This app is amazing! It works well and is very easy to use.
Daniel, the support team's amazing.
It is easy to add views and optimize my store so it can reach its full potential.

June 1, 2022

yoursharkslides

Location Spain
Time spent using app 25 minutes

Me ayudaron a instalarlo en la página principal y la web y fue verdaderamente muy profesional en su trabajo

May 31, 2022

Hi,

¡Gracias por tomarse el tiempo para compartir su experiencia con nosotros! Estamos felices de escuchar que nuestro equipo de soporte dio en el blanco con sus necesidades.
Sus comentarios son muy apreciados y nos ayudarán a mantener la calidad de nuestro soporte y servicio al clientes. Fue un placer atenderle.