Opinew Product Reviews

Opinew Product Reviews

by Opinew

Product Reviews, Photo Reviews, Ali Review Amazon Ebay reviews

Elle-&-Shine-

I Have not had this app long, but so far I like it, has a lot of features, It was a little confusing at first when your not a tech person it's tricky, but, Tomasz was great and patient in helping me out, quick to respond. so far happy with the app does what it says and more! A must app to have helps to have Reviews on your site.

TopissNails

Mes 5 étoiles c'est parce que je trouve cette application vraiment géniale, car vous pouvez importer les avis depuis les grandes plateformes Amazon Ebay Aliexpress et d'autres. ils ont aussi une interface très spécifique qui convertit le mieux et différencie de la concurrence, En tout cas je recommande fortement car leur service client est vraiment présent, aidant et à l'écoute, ils résolvent aussi tout les problèmes vous n'avez qu'à essayer par vous même :)

ballumart

Aplicativo excelente! Recomendo muito funcional e fácil instalação. A configuração do e-mail podia ser mais exemplificada.

Dazlee

App is easy to set up and use with clear instructions, and the results look amazing! Within minutes my store was populated with much needed reviews. A gold mine for any shop owner!

Heady Supply

Its good. honestly im only reviewing this because it gave me 100 extra of something to do the setup. i havent used it yet. will update if necesary. interface is good so far

Bristol Communications

Excellent APP and service from the team at Opinew. Allowed us to import our existing reviews from Amazon and our website to one website! Thanks again, highly recommended! bcedirect.co.uk

HealthPharm Online Superstore

Super easy install.. Really fast sync on a full 50k products too! Well worth the price they charge.

WUBEN

Just installed and already in love. It's very intuitive and easy to use. 5 minutes installation and import of all my reviews from amazon.

Orix Store

I have been using this up for 2 months now. I works really good for letting people give reviews. I would love if customers could add more than 3 photos and also visitors should be able to click on a photo review and see it up close.
Overall, great App

567BROADWAY!

The installation process was super easy, and within 10 minutes all of my Amazon reviews were on my Shopify store. Highly recommend.