Opinew Product Reviews App UGC

Opinew Product Reviews App UGC

by Opinew

Social proof, Request product review app, review importer, UGC

Silverback Gadget Shop

I have only began to use this app for my website. So far so good, very informative. I will update this review when I have used it more.

Transform

The app is super easy and straightforward to use + the contact support team is so so very helpful and quick

BlueCrate

awesome app, flexible customizations and a great support definitely one of the top apps of shopify platform

Chakras Incense

Looks good and helps conversions. I really like this app because the interface is simple and the support is fantastic!

Wisewood Living

I'm loving the app so far...It was exactly what I needed for my store. And the support has been great. At first, I thought it was pricey (premium plan), but I think for the features, relative ease of use, and quality of support (so far), I don't mind. I only wish that more somewhat mid-level features were available to the premium tier e.g feeding star rating to Google shopping and an auto sliding carousel. I mean, for $29 monthly, is that too much to ask?‍♀️

Watches in Wood

Awesome app, awesome support. I had a small issue and with the help of the support team, it was solved immediately - great app!

Natiic

GREAT APP, JUST WHAT MY STORE NEEDS. SUPPORT IS QUICK AND EFFECTIVE, SOLVED MY PROBLEMS AND DOUBTS!!

Everorganizers

This apps seems to work great. Easy to use. Love all the features. Highly Recommend to anyone wish to import review fast and effectively. The support team are very helpful

GenieBidet

Thus far seems to work great! I had an issue with incorrect reviews importing, and tech support (Tomasz) immediately helped me out. It took some work but it turned out to be an issue with Amazon Parent/Child listings. They solved it quick, and now it works great! Very customizable, and it looks like the review format Amazon uses with minimal editing.

Oveauty

Their support is great, app has awesome features even the free version! Definitely recommend to anyone looking for a review app.