Opinew Product Reviews App UGC

Opinew Product Reviews App UGC | Reviews

by Opinew

Social proof, Request product review app, review importer, UGC

Oakcrafts

Excellent support during setup and installation. So far so good. Still have some features to setup which will happen over the next few days.

Rhia Janta-Cooper

I like this app, though it wasn't straightforward to begin with, and I am a computer-knowledgeable sort of person. However, I am not a software specialist or coder. I see that to get a widget with reviews positioned in my webpage's footer will require installation via code editor. That's fine if I would know exactly where to place the copied code on my Shopify template. But, because I don't know it, I would need to ask the software developer for help. Of course, I don't particularly appreciate that it is so, and normally because of it, I should have given only four stars. However, the transfer of reviews from eBay to Shopify went very well and because of it - FIVE stars! So, in general, the Opinew app is a good product which, at large, I would recommend.

pupalley

This app is just amazing. The devs nailed it with this one. The layout looks amazing and the app is easy and simple to use. Plus, the Amazon importer is a lifesaver, It makes my job so much easier and faster

MSI e-Shop | Offiziell von MSI Deutschland

I would highly recommend the app. We have purchased the service since July and chose Warehouse plan. The result is amazing and beyond our expectation. We successfully integrated the reviews and make our website more attractive to customers.
In the dashboard you can also monitor the performance to see how many orders are influenced by the service.
And the support team provide awesome service to answer all the questions.

Floppy Ear

very good app use it on all shops, recommended to all, easy to import reviews, app sends reviews requests to customers to leave a review

Biotevia

Using the app for quite some time on all our store.. really seamless, easy to use & great support.. highly recommended to users

Beplain

App is good and the customer service is good. Appreciate this service. recommend it to shopify store owners.

Novostella

great custom service. The App works really well.
Romana help me solve the problem patiently. Good APP

Botanica Origins

Excellent customer service. So far the app has been working very good and installation was very easy. I was also able to import reviews from Amazon.

Gemini Sound

I used this app to import reviews from a marketplace. Setup was really easy and adding the code was crazy fast. Love it

August 3, 2021

Hi,
Thank you very much for your kind words! We are glad we were able to meet your expectations.

Rest assured that we will continue to improve the app and provide an excellent customer experience.

Have a great rest of the day!

Customer Success Team | Opinew