Opinew Product Reviews App UGC

Opinew Product Reviews App UGC

by Opinew

Social proof, Request product review app, review importer, UGC

GenieBidet

Thus far seems to work great! I had an issue with incorrect reviews importing, and tech support (Tomasz) immediately helped me out. It took some work but it turned out to be an issue with Amazon Parent/Child listings. They solved it quick, and now it works great! Very customizable, and it looks like the review format Amazon uses with minimal editing.

Oveauty

Their support is great, app has awesome features even the free version! Definitely recommend to anyone looking for a review app.

www.Varsity-Jackets.nl

Realy handy and easy to use. At the first it looks a bit complicated but when you work in it for a while it all comes together

KUMA Knives

Very cool and easy to use app. No coding skills required. I ran into an issue with reviews not showing for one of my products, but the customer service is super good and quick, and they helped me solve the issue. Great app

Outshine Co.

So far so good. We've been able to migrate reviews from our other selling platforms which will be very helpful. Support is quick and helpful

turquoiseliving

The app seems to work on our site and the support was very quick and effective when we had a widget issue. Thank you!

Moroccan Gold Series

Great customer service and very easy to use! Based on our experience so far we would highly recommend this product.

A&G Custom Designs

I am new to the whole opening a store but I feel this will help us bring in more revenue. The most important part I feel is rewarding our customers for the actions they take in helping us grow! Thank you for the help. I like the customization and ease of the application.

American Terry Mills

great app and i really like the customization aspect of the application. it has helped me make a lot of money.

Modus Vivendi Antiques

Application simple et intuitive à utiliser. Service chat rapide, efficace et sympathique. Je la recommande vivement!