Opinew Product Reviews App UGC

Opinew Product Reviews App UGC

by Opinew

Social proof, Request product review app, review importer, UGC

NEOTOKYO STORE

It works well and Tomasz helped me very kindly. Thank you for the great support! We recommend to use it.

Pennyforkeep

Monster Monitors

Super easy to use and match feedback. The team of developers help you set it up on your product and collection pages.

Historic Prints

What a great tool! So easy to import reviews! Had an issue with switching plans. Customer service was easy to chat with and got it resolved quickly.

BespokeHandmadeShoes

I was facing issue which i was not able to solve it. so i contacted with help center. there i met with Danial he resolved my issue. He was so responsive and help me a lot.
This app is amazing.

Angelicas Wunderwelt Shop

Great customer service who are helping at lightning speed and it also is a great review app - love it! It's also very ease to use, and love the design too!

Teddy Plush Toys, LLC

Excellent app, simple to use. The best customer service with lighting fast response times. Highly recommended!

Your Truly India

Great app , I always use this app in my all stores and this is one of the best review app in shopify app store , Thanku

TAYLORGIGNAC

Such an easy and great way to import reviews on to my website. Makes it easy for customers and myself. Highly recommend

MY TREND CART

I'm giving 5 star because support team is too good. I like the app, It simple and easy to use. Thanx to opinew team .