Opinew Product Reviews

Opinew Product Reviews

by Opinew

Product Reviews, Photo Reviews, Ali Review Amazon Ebay reviews

Zabazio

Very good and very complete application. I recommend it. Ability to adapt the colors of the template at the level of your theme.

Abiye Bec

Im just getting started with my online store and Opinew was very helpful in getting reviews and every thing I need for it.

giveaway123

Just starting my shop and needed a review app and Opinew had all I need. And the support has been really helpful. Recommend!

Luxivia

Very nice app. It helped me a lot with importing reviews from Amazon. Also the customer service is really helpful and friendly. Recommended

sleepybears

I used literally every other review app, and they all seemed to have minor issues and it was nearly impossible to get immediate help. Opinew's live chat function got me through my deadline swiftly. Also, shoutout to tomasz he's awesome and went above and beyond for me

Men's Mercantile

I tested this app and it was able to get reviews onto my store but it was a frustrating experience. App just needs time but not ready yet. I did get reply from support but zero help.

Biggest issue is after uninstalling app it left code in my theme that still shows scraps in my store.

October 11, 2019

Sorry to hear you had issues. Shopify's to blame that they don't let developers remove the code when you hit uninstall.
Solution: Uninstall from within the app. Install it again, then go to Account menu, scroll down and click the uninstall button there. The app will remove the code and uninstall itself.

Also apologies for the quality of support. We did reply within 1 minute of your message and did everything we could at the time to help you. Any technical issues we usually resolve right at that moment but sometimes it takes longer, you run a company you surely must understand that - it was the latter in this case.

Opinew

The Shopaholic Baby

Best App Ever, The customer service is super great, even though i have a problem from another app, they actually help me resolve it ! really appreciate it! 5 star service!!!!

October 10, 2019

Thanks for the kind words. Not a problem at all. Happy we could help out :)

CrochetWorldArt

Great support! thank you for everything. Quick help and everything works fine. Easy to use, if you have problems they always will help you!

Kid at Heart

I've tried all the review apps. They all do something a little better than the others but I settled on this one because of excellent support , easy import from multiple platforms and quick loading on product page. Def recommend.

Clawsome Felines

This app is an absolute lifesaver. I Wish I'd found it sooner. And the customer support is just amazing.