Opinew Product Reviews App

Opinew Product Reviews App

by Opinew

Product Reviews, Photo Reviews App, Aliexpress Amazon Ebay

Teposteo

Estoy super feliz!!! Todo lo que quería implantar en mi tienda lo he podido hacer. El servicio técnico es maravilloso, contestan siempre muy rápido y resuelven todas las dudas. Recomiendo mucho esta app!!

Goryeo Cosmetics Inc.

Thank you for an excellent app. I just started using it and hope to see improvement in my store's sales!

Woolly Mammoth Woolen Company

Wonderful app and excellent customer service. This is a must-have tool for any business owner, especially that of e-commerce. I found the technology very comprehensive and helpful for our business needs. This came recommended by Shopify. I highly recommend this app and happy it's services.

Autofeelz

Really good app! Have been using this for quite a while now. The display looks super clean and the best part is it allows to import reviews from amazon

SMART MAT

Super Helpful app, with an amazing support. I had no clue on how to install it but luckily they took me by the hand and made it work for me! N1 Support

Swyper Recovery

this app works perfect for importing my reviews from my amazon store and the customer service is awesome they respond right away and help you

Raise a glass

haven't used the app long, but seems great and needed support straight away and got it. 100% customer support . thanks guys

oyonovagym

totally waste of time and loading too much bad and reviews export format no any one know about that again totally waste of time

May 27, 2020

Hi - sorry to hear you had a bad experience but you never got in touch with our support that's available on live chat every day of the week. Install the app again and we'll be more than happy to help.

BLOSBY

I think It's the best review app in all Shopify app store
you can import reviews from all platforms
the team is realy helpful and quick to reply to your concerns

Suprent

This application is too powerful, it can help me import Amazon comments directly to the shopify page, the imported comments include text and pictures. The service is great, the service staff installed all the codes for me!