Opinew Product Reviews App UGC

Social proof, Request product review app, review importer, UGC

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Ultraman Godzilla

I don't have a complete understanding of the app, but I think it's a very good tool. By using this, you can expect an increase in sales. I will continue to use it.

Tierra Health

They did everything for my from install to adding extra code for me. Awesome. They found my product handle when I couldn't

Ekko Green Shop

They have the best support and quick response. I use it for all my stores and recommend it to everyone.

NAMASTE BEAUTY

Very useful app with excellent customer service. The app itself is very easy to integrate and use. I highly recommend this app.

Sin City Games

This app is fantastic! If I could give it 10 stars I would. This app is a must have if you are a Shopify owner. The support was fantastic, and Paul was instrumental in helping me set up this app. He took his time and guided me through the installation process step-by-step.

March 11, 2022

Thanks for taking the time to write this! We look forward to working with you to achieve your goals with reviews! -Paul

magiclaze

This app is highly recommended to all shop owners on the platform.
They are quick, responsive, and go above and beyond.

Nasal Aid

This app is incredible especially if you want images in your reviews. They have very responsive customer service. The integrations are seamless and simple.

jefehex

Opinew was the clear choice when we finally tried it.
Their customer service is outstanding. Great App!

WetLubes

We love Opinew, they are always professional and responsive.
Tomasz is always available to help me if I need to make any changes or updates. Patient friendly and more than helpful!

BarakkaGroup

Nothing bad to say about this app. Just amazing. I tried other Apps, but this one is IT. Keep up the good work.