Opinew Product Reviews App UGC

Opinew Product Reviews App UGC

by Opinew

Social proof, Request product review app, review importer, UGC

Moroccan Gold Series

Great customer service and very easy to use! Based on our experience so far we would highly recommend this product.

A&G Custom Designs

I am new to the whole opening a store but I feel this will help us bring in more revenue. The most important part I feel is rewarding our customers for the actions they take in helping us grow! Thank you for the help. I like the customization and ease of the application.

American Terry Mills

great app and i really like the customization aspect of the application. it has helped me make a lot of money.

Modus Vivendi Antiques

Application simple et intuitive à utiliser. Service chat rapide, efficace et sympathique. Je la recommande vivement!

Everest Work

Great app! great support! Maybe I will keep using this app. I'm believing it definitely helps our shop

Tada Fashion

really easy app to use. i would really recommend using this app for reviews. there help chat support reacts very fast and helps good.

Facessentials®

Great app with lots of simple to use features. Looks great in my shops. Their customer service is super quick in helping out, so I can truly recommend this app. Thanks Jakub and the others!

SHIELDOFGLORY

I used this app for a little less than a year now, and their support team is super helpful always! Response fast and configures help needed anytime :) Highly recommend!

Working From Home Shop

Just downloaded the app, started working with it and got stuck. But within 10 minutes these guys managed to get me ready to go. Truly great service. And it looks great, works easily. Super happy!

NFC FASHION COLLECTION