Opinew Product Reviews App

Opinew Product Reviews App

by Opinew

Product Reviews, Photo Reviews App, Aliexpress Amazon Ebay

MiPo Fans

It's a nice app to have to upload reviews easily without a problem, and when you do have a problem, their customers service replies really fas. I'd recommend this app.

Beautyplace Store - Update Your Beauty Routine

I think its the best app. I can immediately upload a large number of reviews to my page. It is absolutely free! And their support is always in touch with you and will resolve your issue as soon as possible!

Ledigh

great app easy to understand very useful, great customer support service response very fast helpful and i hope this app boost my sell :)

Streamline Sports

Spoke to Tomasz, Helped with the installation as well as removing the code of the previous review app I was using. Great customer service and fast within minutes!

Playerverse

Customer service is the best I've run into with any Shopify app, extremely impressed. App also works exactly as advertised. :)

Eulonastore

This app is one of the best there is in the review app market. Does what it says it does. Kudos I give 5 star!

LeCharmeDeals

Best review app ever, runs smoothly and the plans are very convenient compared to their competitors.

Subi Superfood

Super easy to use. Interface is very user friendly Tech support was very helpful and quick to reply!

Bluestewart®

Great app and great support available 24/24 on chat for any issue they can solve it for you, it helped me a lot. Thank you!

The Masonry

Fantastic app, even better service.
Replied in less than a minute and fixed my problem right away.
The app itself gives me everything I ask for and more.
More than 5/5!