Opinew Product Reviews

Opinew Product Reviews

by Opinew

Product Reviews, Photo Reviews, Ali Review Amazon Ebay reviews

IncredibleFace

Great customer support! They helped me within 5 minutes, an that on a saturday. Very friendly and open to any changes i wanted to make to the design and features.

Hype Stew Sneakers Detroit

Looks great so far! I just installed and I had been looking for a way to display my ebay feedback. This looks like it will do the trick!

LM Pawtique

I am using this app to gain more reviews and increase return customers as well as assist in asking for reviews. So far it is very easy to use!

KneePillowzzz

Perfect for what I need it to do... import reviews with one click of a button! Customisation is seamless and change the colours to suite your store.

ParentsWave

This is awesome. still trying to learn more about it but so far so good. It's not complicated to set up.

shardor

Good,it helped me a lot .It can import review from Amazon which is helpful.I liked it very much,and it does not cost much

TheSlayerStore

Best app on shopify for reviews hands down, support is super fast as well. Do not hesitate to download

FURIDEN Hair

I am an amazon seller and a shopify seller. The app helped me automatically sync my amazon reviews. And their customer service is fantastic. Tomasz replied quickly and helped me solve all my problems. The app definitely deserves a five star rating.

DovEggs-Seattle

Opinew helps my new store make a great process on customers'care,also it promote the construction to my store.
Kind customer service from Opinew! Really helpful APP!!

felofelo

helpful app, i love it. easy to install and intergrate with shopify app. i recommend it to any store owner.